The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Traffic website help !

Yes, it is . Link to your posts on your Google+ page when you publish them. You should also try SEOclerks, you can find many freelancers on SEOclerks, providing traffic at a cheap rate.

Paid traffic is beneficial for you to produce instant results, but it's not a genuine method. If you want to do this then you can try paid social media advertisement, Google paid ads.

paid traffic is good for some time of instinct but every time not recommended , because it better to get original traffic, instead of paid,

Organic traffic is much, much more better to get then paid traffic.
With organic traffic you get long term results if you did your SEO good. With paid traffic, you need to spend to get traffic.

If you know how to target the paid traffic then it is very good. Lets say advertising on Facebook. But the thing is that you need to target these campaigns to the right population! :)

I think it depends on the website that you are promoting. You have to think about the cost vs the reward. If you just need hits, then paid traffic may be a good thing, but if you need certain people to buy from your site, then you need to work on getting the people who are truly interested in the product. This does not mean you have to pay for it because you can blog for free and you can post on forums for free, so it really does depend on what you want.

The following might be some of the best paid traffic sources.

- PPC programs.
- Youtube ads
- Banner ads on niche sites

The good thing about PPC ads is that you'll get only people who are interested in buying whatever is advertised clicking on the ads.

Paid traffic can be useful, but make sure it is targeted. Just getting traffic does nothing, but it the traffic is in your niche forum, then yes! It will help.

If you really need great source of paid traffic, feel free to PM me. I can help you.

banners
Back