The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic type q&a

LewisRichmond

affiliate
Hi, example this offer abc don’t allow Email and search traffic.

Question 1: I create a landing page and send email newsletter to subscribers. Subscribers click on the link in the email and go to landing page. From landing page users click the link and point to offer abc url. Is this allowed?

Question 2: I create a landing page, advertise ppc ads in google that point to landing page url. Users click landing page link and point to offers url. Is this allowed?

Kindly advise
Thanks

What do you mean *don't* allow search traffic? Do you mean targeting their trademark? Is this limited to PPC (like adwords, SEM)?

Generic SEO to your website is your business. Any brand that doesn't want their brand name used favorably on a website is an idiot -- turning down free PR :)

You can always* collect emails on your website if you want.

If the offer prohibits direct linking to their domain(s) from emails you send -- don't do that.

What do you mean *don't* allow search traffic? Do you mean targeting their trademark? Is this limited to PPC (like adwords, SEM)?

Generic SEO to your website is your business. Any brand that doesn't want their brand name used favorably on a website is an idiot -- turning down free PR :)

You can always* collect emails on your website if you want.

If the offer prohibits direct linking to their domain(s) from emails you send -- don't do that.

Hi, i mean they don't allow paid search traffic (PPC).

They prohibits direct linking to their domain(s) from emails. That's is why i have mentioned that i create a landing page. Email will direct to my landing page. Then from landing page direct to offer url.

Email newsletter --> my landing page --> Offer url. So is this allowed?

Hi, i mean they don't allow paid search traffic (PPC).

They prohibits direct linking to their domain(s) from emails. That's is why i have mentioned that i create a landing page. Email will direct to my landing page. Then from landing page direct to offer url.

Email newsletter --> my landing page --> Offer url. So is this allowed?

To make sure i'm understanding you correctly the offer doesn't allow paid search so you're trying to use the following flow to the offer?

Email -> Lander -> Offer

To me that seems like it should be allowed. You can always confirm with them your intention to make sure.

To make sure i'm understanding you correctly the offer doesn't allow paid search so you're trying to use the following flow to the offer?

Email -> Lander -> Offer

To me that seems like it should be allowed. You can always confirm with them your intention to make sure.

Hi, yes you are correct, the offer doesn't allow direct email traffic as well. so can i still use this flow?

Email -> Lander -> Offer

instead of Email -> Offer (Not allow)

Attached is the Allowed traffic types from MB.

Attachments

• traffic.png
    traffic.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi, yes you are correct, the offer doesn't allow direct email traffic as well. so can i still use this flow?

Email -> Lander -> Offer

instead of Email -> Offer (Not allow)

Attached is the Allowed traffic types from MB.

Yeah I think that should work dude. Check with them first to confirm its better to confirm from the source of the offer.

MI
Back