The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic Sources ( Self Serve Platform Ad Network )

Could you please suggest me for good traffic sources ( Self Serve Platform Ad Network )
for CPL Campaigns.
Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Could you please suggest me for good traffic sources ( Self Serve Platform Ad Network )
for CPL Campaigns.

Hello Asif!
Are you looking for adult traffic? If this is the case, I suggest you register a TrafficStars account.
We are a self serve ad network with plenty of mobile traffic worldwide. You'll be able to buy mobile traffic in CPM, Dynamic CPM and CPC basis – and with our targeting and optimization tools you'll be able to easily match your CPL goals.

Send me a PM if you need more information!

Cheers,

Hello Asif!
Are you looking for adult traffic? If this is the case, I suggest you register a TrafficStars account.
We are a self serve ad network with plenty of mobile traffic worldwide. You'll be able to buy mobile traffic in CPM, Dynamic CPM and CPC basis – and with our targeting and optimization tools you'll be able to easily match your CPL goals.

Send me a PM if you need more information!

Cheers,

Thanks,
Please add me over skype.

for CPL Campaigns.
hey dude, i will suggest you to use any spy-tool listed on the forum here, to help you check out your traffic source yourself, and make it good dude! I'll suggest you to go for a tool like Admobispy, and make it dude. You can try to reach their service and get familiar with the service, to get it!

for CPL Campaigns.
hi buddy,you can use any social media platform out there to as traffic source, but the one i'll highly recommend you will be for sure like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... Then you can try to reach the good traffic by using tools to help you out with this, such as admobispy, whatrunswhere, etc... Good luck for your campaign!

Hi guys!
You can as well try Clickky's Self-serve platform for advertisers.
Here you’ll find the best publishers for your offers and get an extra % of cashback. Contact via this link, get your personal promo-code and start your first ad campaign.

MI
Back