The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

traffic source

collet

affiliate
hello
i would like to ask if anyone can recommend me a legit mainstream traffic source with NO bot traffic or fraud traffic.
mainly with a low minimum deposit of about 50usd or below.
thank you

There are many good traffic sources out there. If you share more details on the type of traffic you're looking to buy (native, in-app, push, etc) I'm sure you'll get some good recommendations here.

However, I don't think it's possible to state that you'll get no bot traffic from an ad platform. There are platforms that do a better or worse job minimizing that issue, but since they rely on 3rd party publishers, it's probably not possible to reduce the number of bogus clicks to zero.

Then you have Facebook and AdWords that can pretty much eliminate fake clicks, but they may be not what you're lookign for.

Try push & pop traffic at RichAds.

Campaigns in 220 countries worldwide and 4B impressions daily. The traffic is verified by AdScore. Min deposit is $100 which is needed for effective testing. Anyway, the automatic optimization features allow saving budget and time.

Totally agree with other replies, no way you will find absolutely bot-free network, you can just minimise this percent by using external tracker to identify bot sources and blacklist them.

banners
Back