The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic source

Yeah! why not? as long as the blog niche is related to your products and has traffic then that traffic is the target audience you are looking for.

How to go about it?
Find blogs that relate to your product. I suggest you find multiple not just one. Scroll down to the footer to find their contact information, link or email. Contact them and ask them if you can write a guest post on their blog free of charge with just putting a link to your website or product (indicate that the link will just be minimal).

If you don't find their contact information, then ask them contact them using the comment section of their blog posts.

If they are very personal about their blog, they may ask you to let them write the article content but may charge you some fee, or they may edit the article after you have written it. It will work in either one way or the other.

Bam! there you go. You have your link to your product or website displaying your products living on that blog forever and will continue to milk traffic from there. Do these on multiple blogs that relate to your content.

Install alexa ranking toolbar and only go for blogs with alexa ranking of below 500,000 the smaller the better. Or better yet, use smallseotools and check the domain authority of the blog and if it is great, then you contact them.

Give it a go! :D:D:D

and I forgot you can also design an eye catching banner ad for your product and ask these blogs to pin it on their home page for you.

How about if I am just starting and do not have a blog can I drive traffic through the comment section of a blog?

How about if I am just starting and do not have a blog can I drive traffic through the comment section of a blog?

Yes you can if the owners of the blog allow you to put link in the comment section. Sometimes they have to moderate the comments on the backend. Just search on google for blogs that relate to your product niche, and start contacting them for this.

Why not to search for all related keywords for your products and write articles on your blog .In this way you control your work and traffic and you dont depend on other blogs to accept your comment ,quest post etc

banners
Back