The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Traffic Nomads - Adult & Dating traffic available!

Pre-landings from an optimized smartlink, one of the top advertisers . I will not advertise. Prelendings are in constant rotation.
I determine the quality of traffic by CR prelending to lending, for good push traffic ratio prelending lending 2.5-4, if the traffic is ten times worse with the same creativity and the same prelends. then the problem is in the traffic. OK. I added a screenshot from the tracker. I optimized it.
View attachment 18740
Also $50 is no where near enough to fully test a traffic source lol. Rethink your creatives and try again. For some sources you have spent 28 cents, hardly breaking the bank is it?

This is more than a coincidence, you have been penalized by every network you've worked with.
What all networks? What are you writing? Perhaps you are just an employee of the forum, since you so vehemently defend this advertiser. Even though you haven't even worked with him. But you're already defending it with a bang. Once again. Not having worked with him.

I'm not praising the networks I'm doing well with. But the ones that act like bastards, I'll "praise" them.

Perhaps you are just an employee of the forum
No i'm a person that's good at smelling BS and you're full of it. Only joined the forum today and you have already slated 3 networks. Either you're doing something shady with them or your promotion methods are shit.
Even though you haven't even worked with him
When sources are registered to the forum i'm sure they pass a quality inspection. This indicates to me that they are of a decent standard and not selling dead or low quality traffic.
since you so vehemently defend this advertiser.
Just makes me laugh when guys join the forum and don't introduce themselves, hijack threads and incessantly whine about stuff they're at fault for. FYI just because a smartlink is optimized this does not equal instant profits, you still have to test. Spending $50 is not enough (this is coming from someone who has promoted many smartlinks).

You sound very naïve to the fact you're going to lose money through testing different networks. Clearly age does not equate to wisdom. If you feel so passionately start your own thread or write out a list of reviews.

Desperatis, Aiden L wasn't insulting you, he has no idea where you're from. I deleted your last message.

This is total hijacking of an official vendor's thread and not the proper area for this kind of discussion/grievance.

Any more posts of this kind in this thread will be deleted.

MI
Back