The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic network closed, help!

daydreamer

affiliate
I found out a traffic network has closed but I did have some money left in there. Is there anything I can do to get that money back or is it all gone? it's not a whole lot of money ($100) but it would be nice to get it back.

Same thing happened to some of us when 7Search closed. It's a loss, a write-off, unless you're lucky enough to get a response and payment from them. Odds are low, I'm afraid.

thanks for the responses everyone...it seems like I will need to take it as a loss and write it off, their website is no longer up and probably no way to contact them anyways lol.

thanks for the responses everyone...it seems like I will need to take it as a loss and write it off, their website is no longer up and probably no way to contact them anyways lol.

That's too bad but yes, time to move on and make some money with a different source. :)

Just an occupational hazard in this business.

Too bad these things happen a lot nowadays. It's so discouraging to keep on losing money day in day out. I hope you'll be able to trace them and get some refund. However, if it all goes down the drain, I suggest you write it off and move on with life. A positive attitude will help you make right choices and within no time, you will have managed to replace the lost amount fully.

I found out a traffic network has closed but I did have some money left in there. Is there anything I can do to get that money back or is it all gone? it's not a whole lot of money ($100) but it would be nice to get it back.

How did you pay them? If It's through pay pal you should open a dispute and get your money back, worst case scenario contacts your credit company and ask your money back. If the company closed down and they're holding your money, you should get it back, it's not even legal, to be honest to close down the company without refunding your customers.

that's really bad. so they just run away with all of the affiliates money. but you need to let it go, time to move on and make money again. dont forget to get some lesson from what happen. cheers up man.

banners
Back