The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

traffic junky journey

B

besuper

Hi everyone,

I'm new to adult traffic,i will test some offer on traffic junky.I will show you
my data every day,please give me some advice,thank you!

Network maxbounty,peerfly
Traffic source traffic junky
offer payout 4.25

2014-02-25
Banner 10
impression 89291
clicks 135
CTR 0.151
LP CTR 0.348
cost $26.94
conversion 0

I deleted 6 low clicked banners,see the result,I felt frustrated

2014-02-26
Banner 4
impression 75,865
clicks 115
CTR 0.152
LP CTR 0.269
cost $26.94
conversion 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello besuper

First of i’d like to say great job on taking action and starting your adult dating campaign

below are some tips i think you might find useful

- Ask your affiliate manager for the top 3 dating offers in your chosen country if they don't have more than 1 sign up to other affiliate networks

- Test banners in batches of 10 or more (you're going to have to test A LOT of banners) and cut poor performing ones aggressively.

- Split the traffic your getting between 3 completely different landing pages and once you have enough data remove the 2 worst performing ones and replace them with new landing pages. Wash, rinse, repeat till you find the right banner, landing page and offer combination

- Look for the best headline and image combination for your landing page

- Keep an eye out for the best times to run your campaign

- If your advertising in a top tier country ie UK, USA you will need a HUGE budget to compete with the other affiliates am talking at least $200 to $400 a day and thats just to get enough data because a lot of those guys will be on exclusive payouts.

- You should be aiming for a landing page CTR of at least 30% to 50% if your gonna have any chance of making money as most good adult dating offers tend to convert at around the 3% to 6% mark

- Experiment with different ad placements as you will get different CTRs and conversion rates from each one

- Find out what banners, landing page and offers your competition is running

- Read the blogs of top adult dating affiliates like jayknowscash and adultmediabuying.com

- If you hit GOLD scale up as fast as possible as the competition will be on your heels especially in adult

Grind hard and good luck

Last edited:
Thanks cashmoneyaffiliate,your advice is quite helpful.
I target france the last 2 days,as you see,the result is so bad.Should i change another offer?
I ran a campaign target US with another offer last week,at least it converted,
But this one frsutrated me.I thought it would covert well in non-english country.

Thanks cashmoneyaffiliate,your advice is quite helpful.
I target france the last 2 days,as you see,the result is so bad.Should i change another offer?
I ran a campaign target US with another offer last week,at least it converted,
But this one frsutrated me.I thought it would covert well in non-english country.

The tips i gave above are just guidelines, if you stumble across something that seems to be working then stick with it :)

Personally before i cut an offer I've tested it using at least 3 completely different versions of my landing page first.

The reason i do this is because the offers i select to run normally have a good EPC or are considered to be hot offers so i always want be sure before cutting them.

I think you should really be rotating between 3 different offers and 3 different landing pages at the same time (if your not already) as this will give you a better indication of whether or not its the offers that are bad or the type of landing pages that your using.

It will also give you a lot more data to work with.

What you need to remember is that no matter what country your advertising in what you're looking for is the best combination of banner, landing page and offer.

Last edited:
It was a good day for me,i changed an offer which target a tier 2 conutry.I earned some money,It is a great encouragement for me.Unfortunately,my prosper202 didn't track which banner generated leads.I will try a new tracking system.I built 2 campaigns with different landers,my spots were Top Right Square and Footer Squares,i will increase the bid and build another lander to test.
See the data yesterday:
impression clicks ctr spend earned net
188,974 70 0.037 $8.71 $22.5 $13.79

the ctr is so low because the footer square has a very very low ctr,but my lp ctr is very good!

sorry,i submmited the post two times...

today i uploaded 2 new landing pages and 20 new banners,i pause my campaigns between 4 AM and 4 PM,i will increase my bid tonight for the weekend is comming

Looks good besuper keep it up :)

Once you feel certain you have found the right combination of banner - landing page - offer i would suggest you port it over to different placements and sites.

Looks good besuper keep it up :)

Once you feel certain you have found the right combination of banner - landing page - offer i would suggest you port it over to different placements and sites.

Thanks cashmoneyaffiliate ,I got some conversions today, and still profit.I created 2 campagins in the same spot,may be it is a wrong decision.All my leads generated from the same lander,which means the other 2 landers didn't convert.Shoud i pause those 2 landers which dosen't convert?I didn't get enough data to analysis and i need your advice.I will create another campaign with my win lander in other spot and get more clicks.See the data today:
my win one
impression click ctr spend
205,147 51 0.025 $7.660

the other 2
impression click ctr spend
38,033 22 0.058 $1.150
4,733 2 0.042 $1.330

total spend $10.14
total earned $22.5
net profit $12.36

Yeah i would say that you are cutting the other 2 landing pages way to quickly with out really giving them a chance.

But if you feel you have found the best lander then go with it for the time being, the only thing i would suggest is try experimenting with different headlines and pictures on your winning lander.

I made a mistake the last 2 days.I was eager for quick success and instant benefit,i added another 20 banners with the same lander and targeted a new spot.I read blog written by Tuan from mediabuying.com,he said newbie should facus on one traffic source and one spot.I didn't do what he said,and i lost some money the last 2 days.See the result.
2014/3/2

spend $30
earn $28
net $-2

2014/3/3

spend $17.6
earn $7
net $-10.6

I realize that i made a mistake,so i paused the new campagin,and pauesed low clicked banners,only 2 banners and 1 lander left.See the result:

2014/3/4
spend $7.3
earn $14
net $6.7

I start profit again.
I think "focus" is very important for newbie like me

All my leads generated from the same lander,which means the other 2 landers didn't convert.Shoud i pause those 2 landers which dosen't convert?I didn't get enough data to analysis

if you feel the 2 non-converting landers din't produce enough data, you should drive some more traffic to them.

On the other hand; you could also drop them and continue with the converting lander. Try and make small changes to the winning lander and start split testing that.

Keep it up, you're doing great! :D

if you feel the 2 non-converting landers din't produce enough data, you should drive some more traffic to them.

On the other hand; you could also drop them and continue with the converting lander. Try and make small changes to the winning lander and start split testing that.

Keep it up, you're doing great! :D

Thanks martini,your advice is helpful for me
I will continue to test that 2 landers when i have enough budget for i really didn't get enough data and drop them too early.I want to scale my best performing lander at first.

I earned about $15 yesterday.See the data below

2014/3/7

impression spend cpm clicks CTR
277,546 $9.726 $0.035 60 0.0216%
245,176 $12.506 $0.051 99 0.0404%
184,459 $4.037 $0.022 40 0.0217%
7,343 $0.955 $0.136 8 0.1089%

total spent: $27.224
total revenue : $42
net : $14.776

The offer i mentioned in the earlier thread was not convert in the last 3 days(so i lost about $8 on 2014/3/5 and 2014/3/6 ).I don't know why,so i let it run and tested a new one yesterday.That offer didn't convert still but the new one works.I will ask my AM for detail about that offer(I don't want to drop that offer because it gives me confidence and hope ).

Just 1 tip, don't get emotionally attached to your campaigns, always rely on the data!

And keep pushing, don't give up. Seems you're on the right track.

It happens, stick at it - the key is data, recording what works and what doesn't and then applying it.

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your interest!
I changed my tracking system to cpvlab and i created 2 new campaigns.Each campaign has 5 banners and 2 landers and 1 offer.See the data.

2014/3/11
spend $22.3
earn $27
net $4.7

I targeted a small country,so the impressions are very little,I will increase my bid and get more traffic

Hi friends,
I'm back.I have been testing offer and landers these days.I'm very glad i got my first $50 yesterday.I earned more than $30 every day in the last week.This gives me much more promise.I focus on one offer and one ad spot now.I find a very good picture which gives me most of my conversions.I will make some samll change like headline,call to action,color etc.See the data below

2014/3/20
spent $25.53
earned $82
net $56.47

I've learned to not test TOO many things at once.

It's great that you are making money and its great to start testing, however split testing "could" lose you money.

Whats more important is to scale now that you're making money.

But I do agree start small split test - just test one element at a time.

So maybe change the headline and throw in 5 combos - rock it and pick the best, then move onto button colour etc.

DO NOT DO IT ALL AT ONCE!

It take time.

MI
Back