The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic for smartlink

RockerBroker

affiliate
Hey all,

I've seen a lot of interest and posts about smartlinks.
Most of the tactics are based on sending out of targeting clicks to the smartlinks to do ther job. But I'm here to discuss about other method which is basically media buying for smartlinks.
Just like doing media buying for Single offers, for smartlink it is harder for sure but also possible.
From my experience, buying large amount of pop traffic can get you some cash really easy, just need to focus and make quick optimizations in order to reduce losses from the beginning.

is there anyone here who can share some thoughts about runnig smartlink with media buying tactics, and share some good traffic sources for it?

thanks!

In my opinion the main point here is that Smartlink has to be able to optimise. I speak for WapEmpire only, but maybe in some other networks it can work as well. You may start running either mixed or filtered traffic on RON smartlink, then have a look at which offers performed better and create a new Premium Smartlink, adding only those picked offers. Also in accordance with the data you got from testing on RON link, you can block traffic type/operator/country etc which do not perform good.
So, it is all about smartlink optimisation and connecting with your AM.

I mean that you can be profitable with similar offers on both platforms. TONIC has higher min. deposit now which is bad for new publishers.

banners
Back