The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking sweet tracking !

Mehdi

Hi everyone,

I'm about to jump into the CPA jungle starting next monday and I was wondering what kind of tools you use for tracking ?

I will be using PPC/PPV trafic so it is vital that I track everything in the best possible way, I've heard of prosper202 , is that good ?

Any other tool you would suggest ? What do you use and why ?

Thanx in advance for your insights :eek:

Mehdi

Hi everyone,

I'm about to jump into the CPA jungle starting next monday and I was wondering what kind of tools you use for tracking ?

I will be using PPC/PPV trafic so it is vital that I track everything in the best possible way, I've heard of prosper202 , is that good ?

Any other tool you would suggest ? What do you use and why ?

Thanx in advance for your insights :eek:

Mehdi

Yes i'm using Prosper 202

I just found out about cpvlab and it's exactly what I need since I don't use direct linking but landing pages and email sequences, it looks great , i will give feedback after I use a bit more :)

Mehdi

I use P202, the first for the price, the latter because it is a very good tool, there are also many manuals on learning to use

Those of you using prosper202 are you doing so on shared hosting or a VPS?

I have it deployed on hostgator (but not yet used it), yet I keep reading people warn against using the platform on a shared host?

Those of you using prosper202 are you doing so on shared hosting or a VPS?

I have it deployed on hostgator (but not yet used it), yet I keep reading people warn against using the platform on a shared host?
p202 is great if you have a VPS or dedi. running on a shared your looking at missing clicks depending on the traffic.
1k traffic a day would be as much as i would run on a shared..
I run with bevomedia for high volume traffic.
Its free and has great features. also they have a webinar coming up. showing off the newer platform.

Why i use bevo, Its got the fingerprint tracking where i can see all leads i drive and know if i'm getting scrubbed.
the offer rotator you can edit on the fly, creating campaign so easily.
Great visualization on stats and to be able to drill down a adgroup.
and its free and fast servers, handle 300k+ view/day

Is Woopra free?
woopra. com/pricing/

Can I install prosper202 with zymic hosting??

I wouldn't even waste my time with that.
free hosting = lost in traffic, disaster waiting to happen.

share host for minimal traffic.
VPS recommended

If your starting out with and want to try out tracking without install
bevomedia is your best one.
once you start to scale higher volume they will be able to do so.
They also have a self hosted version. once you are ready to have your own VPS.

MI
Back