The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tracking software for mobile.

I haven't personally heard of anything cheeper and you here such great things about iMobiTrax so i'd try go with that if you can!

Check out Voluum, still free as they're in their BETA phase. I wouldn't touch mobafftracker to be honest.

Check out Voluum, still free as they're in their BETA phase. I wouldn't touch mobafftracker to be honest.
+1 with this sentiment. i have used mobaff for over a month and i was disappointed. Voluum is promising and does a fairly good job. but if you are serious with mobile, get imobitrax and a dedi or high end ssd vps

For someone who is starting new in mobile cpa, are there any cheaper alternative to iMobiTrax?

Thanks!

Hey Tommy, Voluum will be free until the end of March so feel free to sign up and I'll approve your account asap. Once we start charging we guarantee to still be cheaper than other tracking solutions.

Hey Tommy, Voluum will be free until the end of March so feel free to sign up and I'll approve your account asap. Once we start charging we guarantee to still be cheaper than other tracking solutions.

Thanks. I have signed up!

Do you have any tutorial videos?

Thanks. I have signed up!

Do you have any tutorial videos?

Hey Tommy, we do have tutorial vids planned, I'll keep you updated on that.

They have a help desk with tut,
https://voluum.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I would like to see the plans when this goes lives. and will there be a free versions?

Hey java, I can tell you that Voluum will be a monthly subscription model. We're still working on the specifics.

MI
Back