The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking Maxbounty with Bevo

bbonner

Anybody use Bevo Media to track Maxbounty conversions? I can see the keywords that are getting clicks, but I don't see the conversions. They only show up on the network reports. The whole postback thing has me confused. I have no problem tracking peerfly offers. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hmm, I haven't run any MaxBounty offers, but each CPA network will have its own subid format that you need to make sure you add to the end of your Postback URL.

Eg. https://affportal.bevomedia.com/landing_page/sale/userId/xxx/rotator/xx?amount=x&subid=#s1# is what I use for one of my networks.

It is the value AFTER the subid= that you need to enter and this will vary depending on your network. For my main network I just need to add "#s1#" to the end of the Postback URL that is produced by BevoMedia.

If you don't add it, you won't see your conversions in Bevo automatically, only when you upload your converting subid's from your network.

Hope that helps.

I use fingerprint tracking for most of my campaigns, and ask my AM to put the conversion to the thankyou page.
track well that way with MB.
the other way you could try is to use manual upload tracking.
then log into MB grab your subid's and put them into bevo. you will be able to see what kw converted.
or autosync your network with bevo. must be a verified member.

MI
Back