“webinar”/ paypertrail
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Tracking in Bing Ads

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by unlimitedwr, Apr 16, 2018.

1. unlimitedwr

unlimitedwr Affiliate affiliate

Hi All,

Need to some help here. Been struggling to make sense on how to insert 3rd party tracking URL correctly in the Ads.

For eg, I have the URLs below
    -www.landingpageURL.com
    -www.trackingURL.com/?xxxx={xxxx}........ (3rd party tool)

Am I doing it right as below?
    TrackingBING.jpg

Paid for some clicks but my tracking tools (i tried 2 diff tools on separate campaigns) not registering the clicks.

Am I doing it right? Or i should append the tracking URL into "Final URL". Would that also changed the URL displayed?

Thanks.

2. Golden Goose
  3. unlimitedwr

unlimitedwr Affiliate affiliate

Hi All,

Any comments or suggestions? Anyone from the tracking platform provider able to help?

I am very sure Bing is still widely used and I am not alone experiencing this problem.

4. atc90211

atc90211 Active Member affiliate

Which tracker do you use?

5. Lando

Lando Affiliate affiliate

Did you find out how to do that? I am trying to the exact thing myself just now with Bemob tracker.

6. Phill AdsBridge

Phill AdsBridge Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hello @unlimitedwr!

If you use the simple scheme of tracking traffic via campaign link via your tracking solution then, on the side of your traffic source, you need to place the campaign url generated by your tracker as a Final Url, all traffic should be directed to that link and you'll be able to see the statistics.

7. Lando

Lando Affiliate affiliate

Thanks, but doesn't Bing need to have a match between the final link and the display link, i'll try it anyway and see if they object.

banners