The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking in Bing Ads

unlimitedwr

affiliate
Hi All,

Need to some help here. Been struggling to make sense on how to insert 3rd party tracking URL correctly in the Ads.

For eg, I have the URLs below
-www.landingpageURL.com
-www.trackingURL.com/?xxxx={xxxx}........ (3rd party tool)

Am I doing it right as below?
TrackingBING.jpg

Paid for some clicks but my tracking tools (i tried 2 diff tools on separate campaigns) not registering the clicks.

Am I doing it right? Or i should append the tracking URL into "Final URL". Would that also changed the URL displayed?

Thanks.

Hi All,

Any comments or suggestions? Anyone from the tracking platform provider able to help?

I am very sure Bing is still widely used and I am not alone experiencing this problem.

Hi All,

Need to some help here. Been struggling to make sense on how to insert 3rd party tracking URL correctly in the Ads.

For eg, I have the URLs below
-www.landingpageURL.com
-www.trackingURL.com/?xxxx={xxxx}........ (3rd party tool)

Am I doing it right as below?
View attachment 12326

Paid for some clicks but my tracking tools (i tried 2 diff tools on separate campaigns) not registering the clicks.

Am I doing it right? Or i should append the tracking URL into "Final URL". Would that also changed the URL displayed?

Thanks.
Did you find out how to do that? I am trying to the exact thing myself just now with Bemob tracker.

Hello @unlimitedwr!

If you use the simple scheme of tracking traffic via campaign link via your tracking solution then, on the side of your traffic source, you need to place the campaign url generated by your tracker as a Final Url, all traffic should be directed to that link and you'll be able to see the statistics.

Hello @unlimitedwr!

If you use the simple scheme of tracking traffic via campaign link via your tracking solution then, on the side of your traffic source, you need to place the campaign url generated by your tracker as a Final Url, all traffic should be directed to that link and you'll be able to see the statistics.
Thanks, but doesn't Bing need to have a match between the final link and the display link, i'll try it anyway and see if they object.

banners
Back