The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracker

Guy Kerklies

Hey every one , can some one help me track my campaign's ? I am using bing ads and Maxbounty, and i have landing page, ( i am using Carrd (Carrd - Simple, free, fully responsive one-page sites for pretty much anything) as a landing page creator, i wanna track the keywords thats converts , what will be better clickmagic or bemob? I started to try track with those trackers but didnt understand fully how to do it...can some one please explain it for me? (If we can make it in skype it even be better :)
Also i can pay for you couple dollers for a good explanation :)

Tnx!

Keyword from where?
  1. Today, for SEO; the search engines will report an encrypted or no keyword in the referral data (server log).
  2. In the search engine 'tool' console this is reported in an aggregated fashion with the actual keyword, impressions, position(avg) and the CTR. **edited for clarity

If you are buying traffic based on a keyword (somehow) use a reserved parameter and track that;
userParameter(key)=Value (<<< your keyword 'code' that you are buying)

a URL Query String is split on the ?
key1=value1&key2=value2&key3 ....etc
key/value pairs or often called parameter pairs

ex: &xpu=keyword on the link
xpu={} <<< for the tracker

That is the inbound side of things^^^

You will need to get a s2s postback on the keyword that the offer reports -- so the parameters would need to match
or some value that would be mapped to the placement and keyword.

Last edited:
Hi Guy,

You can try CPV Lab Pro to track your campaigns.
It is a self hosted tracker (so you need to install it on your server, but it doesn't use many resources ;))
You can track any traffic source and affiliate network with it.

It also comes with a 30 days free trial or if you are just starting in Affiliate marketing, then you can try CPV Lab Starter which is the FREE plan.

Regarding your specific campaign (Bing Ads + MaxBounty) the tracking can be done pretty easily in CPV Lab Pro:
- first make sure that you have the Traffic Source & Affiliate network imported (2 clicks for each and you are ready)
- then setup the campaign and pick the keyword and other tokens that you want to capture from the Traffic Source. This way the keywords will be tracked and displayed in reports with the corresponding metrics (Clicks, CTR, Conversions, CR, Cost, Revenue etc).
- get the provided campaign URL and use it in your Bing Ads account, then start tracking visitors :)

Pretty much all trackers are using this system: tokens added to the URL get tracked and then displayed in reports.:)

Good luck!
Send us a message if you need more info.

Hi, where do you promote your campaign? From my experience, keywords are coming from traffic source into the tracker. For example, this is how I track it with AdsBridge. So it depends on your traffic source - whether it supports keywords tracking. Then this information will be passed to your tracker.

If you want to work with Google Analytics, they have keywords tracking.

@Guy Kerklies - RedTrack.io has templates for both Bing (+API integration) and Maxbounty.
During the free trial we can help you set up your first campaigns and read the data.

If you want to use the opportunity - just sign up and write to support@redtrack.io with the same question and asking for screen sharing demo session.

Hey every one , can some one help me track my campaign's ? I am using bing ads and Maxbounty, and i have landing page, ( i am using Carrd (Carrd - Simple, free, fully responsive one-page sites for pretty much anything) as a landing page creator, i wanna track the keywords thats converts , what will be better clickmagic or bemob? I started to try track with those trackers but didnt understand fully how to do it...can some one please explain it for me? (If we can make it in skype it even be better :)
Also i can pay for you couple dollers for a good explanation :)

Tnx!
Hi there!

We can offer you to try Trackwill: it's absolutely free for 30 days! Also our supports will help you with full onboarding and help you to set up your campaigns :)

Register on our official website here and contact our support there or just contact me through Skype or email below!

Good luck! We'll be glad to help you ;)

banners
Back