The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracker questions And newbie stuff

Liron David Shiloah

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I have some questions that I want to ask here, and I would really appreciate your help!

1. I am trying to understand the data from my tracker (The COST is not correct, ignore it).
uniq traffic.JPG

As the picture shows I had 8279 visits and 1496 clicks. But I have only 855 UNIQ clicks.

It looks like a very big difference. What is causing this?

2. How much traffic do you believe I should get to an offer before I decide it's not worth it? I sent traffic from 2 sources, tested 3 LP, drilldown the offer and Targeted the most clickable zones and more. Still no conversion at all.

3. Is 18% CTR in mobile Popunder is good? What is the average? And why people won't sign in to my sweepstake offer??? It's nice!

4. I used @tyoussef tutorial (Thanks, you're the best!) to upload my files from Pure lander to AWS Amazon.
How can I download the same LP files from WordPress? If I want to make an LP with a page builder, how do I download the files in order to upload them to AWS?

That’s it (for now…),

Thank you if you read this far :)

Most sources have a unique clicks setting. Usually it's recommended to set a day long period. In this case, you won't get non-unique clicks: those considered as non-unique may appear only the next day, which will make them ... unique!

Hi Daria,
Thank you for your response!
I must admit that it was Chinese for me :(
Could you please explain in another way that I will understand? This is very important to me.
Thank you!

First, you have to understand what unique click means. It's a click with unique user-agent data, IP, browser, OS, etc. There usually appear situations, when your traffic source sends clicks with the same IP address, for example. Though it is not always the same user (just the one with the same IP), this click is considered as doubling the previous one with the same IP, called non-unique. This causes the situation, when you get 1000 clicks, for example, and only 400 of them are unique, not doubling each other with IP or whatever.
Non-unique clicks are not a problem if you are sending them to a smartlink solution with a huge variety of offers inside. Still, if you prefer working with a single offer, it becomes a problem. Many non-unique clicks in a campaign make you overpay. You keep sending these clicks, but they will never be monetized, cause doubling clicks do not convert.
In order to avoid this situation, you can either address to your Adcash manager and ask him/her, how to set the thing up, either use a trafficback link for your campaign. It's usually a smartlink that allows non-unique clicks and knows how to monetize them - all non-unique clicks go there instead of the main offer.
Hopefully it clarifies something :)

Now i understand better!
Let me see
1. If i press the link 10 times I'll see 10 clicks but only 1 uniq, right?
2. Inside the traffic configuration i marked in capping 1/24, isn't that the point?
3. I inserted smart link offer in the back button of the LP. Maybe that's why i am seeing that? Is that a trafficback link?

Thank you for taking the time to explain :)

1. If i press the link 10 times I'll see 10 clicks but only 1 uniq, right?
That's right
2. Inside the traffic configuration i marked in capping 1/24, isn't that the point?
That should help to reduce non-uniques
3. I inserted smart link offer in the back button of the LP. Maybe that's why i am seeing that? Is that a trafficback link?
Yes, that's can be called a kind of trafficback link, but only a kind of. 'Direct' trafficback link should be used for all non-unique clicks in this case, not only for a back button.

Hi Guys,

I have some questions that I want to ask here, and I would really appreciate your help!

1. I am trying to understand the data from my tracker (The COST is not correct, ignore it).
View attachment 14012

As the picture shows I had 8279 visits and 1496 clicks. But I have only 855 UNIQ clicks.

It looks like a very big difference. What is causing this?

2. How much traffic do you believe I should get to an offer before I decide it's not worth it? I sent traffic from 2 sources, tested 3 LP, drilldown the offer and Targeted the most clickable zones and more. Still no conversion at all.

3. Is 18% CTR in mobile Popunder is good? What is the average? And why people won't sign in to my sweepstake offer??? It's nice!

4. I used @tyoussef tutorial (Thanks, you're the best!) to upload my files from Pure lander to AWS Amazon.
How can I download the same LP files from WordPress? If I want to make an LP with a page builder, how do I download the files in order to upload them to AWS?

That’s it (for now…),

Thank you if you read this far :)

1. Because unique clicks are describing unique page visits from unique ip, browser etc. This is the most important part of promoting offers.
2. Well it's not about traffic sources but about ROI, it's ok to test it around 5-10k and look for good roi.

1. Because unique clicks are describing unique page visits from unique ip, browser etc. This is the most important part of promoting offers.
2. Well it's not about traffic sources but about ROI, it's ok to test it around 5-10k and look for good roi.
Thank you for your response,
5-10k to the Lp or the offer? It made conversions at all.

hey @Liron David Shiloah let me orient you a little bit - LP is actually where the user will be landing always (for the sign-up, branding etc..). Saying this - by adding an extra click on your redirection (we can assume you are using a Pre-lander, to guide/redirect the user to the final LP (the offer) - first you need to know the CTR and for this counting clicks might not be an option, would be maybe better to count how much you spent as is not the same to bid 0.4$ than 10$

MI
Back