The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracker for email marketers

Mykel

affiliate
Hello,

Could anyone recommend a tracker that would be a good fit for someone with an email subscriber list?

I run advertising campaigns to my landing page with a subscribe form. When someone subscribes I would like to save the ID of a campaign click alongside the email address. Later I could append this to all links in newsletters and the tracker would let me see the income a certain campaign/traffic source generated.

Do any of the trackers allow something like this?

I believe that you may want to give ThriveTracker a serious consideration here. I'd be happy to speak with you further regarding how we can best suit you. Feel free to dm me or find me on Skype: "Stephen - ThriveTracker"

Hello,

Could anyone recommend a tracker that would be a good fit for someone with an email subscriber list?

I run advertising campaigns to my landing page with a subscribe form. When someone subscribes I would like to save the ID of a campaign click alongside the email address. Later I could append this to all links in newsletters and the tracker would let me see the income a certain campaign/traffic source generated.

Do any of the trackers allow something like this?

Hey, how are you? Did you find any solution for you?

If you are still testing, you are more than welcome to join our trial :):affiliatefix: Ping me for a discount :p

Hi,

I'm actually using Adsbridge. I hacked together a solution for my mailing using Adsbridge and my email provider, Getresponse. Now I'm waiting for the life time value data to build up so I can create a nice lookalike audience on Facebook.

MI
Back