The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Track from LP to customer LP/order form

schleprock

Should I have ClickMagic track which of my LPs is getting traffic to the offer.

OK, this will likely be a little wordy because I don't know what I am doing.
I have a tracking link for each LP that tells me what LP the customer came to. Is there a way to tell which lander people are seeing and then going on to the offer.

So I know what ads are sending traffic. I know which KWs, devices, etc people are coming from. I know which ads they are clicking on. How can I tell which LP is sending people to the offer.
For instance. I have one landing page with a 3.85 CTR and another with a 0.95. But I don't know if people are going from the higher CTR lander and going to the offer or if they are just seeing the page and leaving.
So I can tell the effective ads, but not the effective LP.

How do I fix this?

Edit:
I use ClickMagic and it is supposed to be able to deliver a pop up when people leave an offer even if it is not your offer. (so you cannot touch the code on the offers LP)
I don't like pop-ups, so I would not want to use it like that but could that tech be adapted to give me an idea for which of my landers is sending people on to the real offer and which is wasting my PPC dollars

Last edited:
sure :)
now the thing you have to understand is that you have to add many landing pages to one campaign , and rotate to visitors n so
the visitor 1 will got to lp1
the visitor 2 will got to lp2
the visitor 3 will got to lp3
the visitor 4 will got to lp1
the visitor 4 will got to lp2
the visitor 4 will got to lp3
and so on when you go back to the stats u know which lander performing better .
i will create a free course about tracking this week and Put it in the Forum For Sure :)
if you have Questions let me know :)

banners
Back