The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Totally Free Vid] How I Banked $100+ in my First 3 days w/ CPA

Re: [Totally Free Vid] How I Banked $100+ in my First 3 days w/

I just link right to the offer page - BUT, it's important that you choose a good landing page with selectable text and no popups!

-Noah

Some people say that direct link to offer page will cause our AdWords banned, but you seem safe doing that way.

I keep getting my ads disapproved. Can somebody shine some light on how to get your ads approved? I can use redirection but i dont want to have my account banned lol

I keep getting my ads disapproved. Can somebody shine some light on how to get your ads approved? I can use redirection but i dont want to have my account banned lol

Thats the trouble using adwords for CPA - I've heard of some people being fine and some being banner the thing to do is to contact the adwords team and ask why its been disapproved then once they approve it you have that to back your account up.

Noah, does this method still work?? Because I heard that now you need to have relevant content on your landing page and then you can post a link to the offer.

my adwords account got banned with direct linking offer
it has selectable text, some disclaimer, link to privacy policy and no pop up though
:(

They don't allow direct linking anymore. This method is kinda old (made by the end of last year) and google is more strict day by day... Try 7search

This method would not be suited for adwords right now. But you can replicate same thing in adcenter. They are not that much strict like adwords.

And I tried twice and closed accounts, and tested in wordpres pages and if it works, you have to make the page

And I tried twice and closed accounts, and tested in wordpres pages and if it works, you have to make the page

Keep in mind that you have to write good lengthy content, put privacy policy, etc. Good luck ;)

post up a guide to free vouchers!
Here you go K i just grabbed this today actually and was surprised they gave the rights to share. Anyways what you will need to do is get a HostG@tor aff account and create your own discount codes since the ones provided in the guide are inactive now. Then you can use the guide.

HTML:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5byimcmud54t5xj

Very Informative Video. Especially for newbies..

Hi Noah, thanks for making your videos available on CPAfix. It's been a couple of years - have you needed to change your CPA approach - particularly with google Ads? Cheers

You can't direct link using Adwords account. Definitely get your account ban. You have to create a relevant LP, then link to your CPA offer. Adwords is getting more expensive nowadays. Even with $0.06-0.08, it's still very expensive, especially if you are doing zip codes/email submit offers which usually pay around $1.50 on average.

You also need to follow up with the non-converting keywords. With adwords, you'll game over very fast.

Hey Noah.

Great share!

I just realized something while watching your videos...

The EPC should be higher than what you're spending per click on each of your keywords. Otherwise you'll lose money right?? And the CTR is sort of a popularity/success rate according to the sale/lead. Correct? Obviously you must target the right keywords as well...

Please forgive my ignorance, but I have never done any PPC and was fairly excited watching your videos..! I'm pretty good at keyword research and whatnot, but PPC seems to be the most logical way to jump into CPA..? Problem stopping me is being unsure of how to calculate the risk/success factors. So I hope I'm right here..?

Please let me know because I've had a vert that I've been eyeballing, but was nervous about launching a PPC campaign...

Newbie Adversity...
I'm finally ready with all my research behind me and as I was preparing to login to 7Search, their system tells me that I'm not a registered user... WTF??? I just signed up 2 days ago!! What the freak'in sh*t!? This damned PPC site won't let me in now! Dammit Jim!!

So now I've got to wait for the 7Search support team to get back to me TOMORROW!!

Newbie adversity at it's best.

So go ahead, have a laugh. It's on me. ;))

James

Thats the trouble using adwords for CPA - I've heard of some people being fine and some being banner the thing to do is to contact the adwords team and ask why its been disapproved then once they approve it you have that to back your account up.

What about using a wordpress install with maintenance mode activated and using the prettylinks plugin to cloak the links? Just a thought...

Thanks.
James

Noah i am really amazed to see your tutorials. It's a great and excellent way to make money from CPA networks. i wish you will again share your excellent tips and tricks with us. I will happy to see your every post. :D

Again thanks for your Great Works. :cool:

Last edited:
banners
Back