The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Totally Free Vid] How I Banked $100+ in my First 3 days w/ CPA

noah.whitmore

affiliate
Hello guys and gals,

**This is a free video guide, I'm not trying to sell you ANYTHING!**

I've just come upon this forum and I'm pretty excited to find a community devoted to CPA. I've only recently discovered the power behind CPA, but I've had some good success.

My first attempt at running a successful CPA campaign was a huge flop. I earned $1.40! I was sad... but determined! So, I took the next day or so to learn how to really make some money with this and I decided to actually put the necessary amount of time and research into it.

This screenshot is from my first few days with Peerfly, my first CPA network.

cpa-e1314349256268.jpg

I told some other marketers about my success and they begged me for a tutorial. I'm glad to help other marketers earn more, so if my method can help anyone else out, I'm happy to share it.

Here's are two videos that outline the method that I used. I would have only used 1 video but it was too long :D, had to cut it in half...

[video=youtube;P1ILvr9gy1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ILvr9gy1o[/video]

[video=youtube;hnAnqyjnIiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnAnqyjnIiI[/video]​

I really hope that these videos help you out. I wish everyone luck and don't feel afraid to ask any questions in this thread!

-Noah Whitmore

Re: [Totally Free Vid] How I Banked $100+ in my First 3 days w/

Truely outstanding method, delivery and video!

You really are doing us and yourself proud Noah!

Thanks for the help also i will be putting this into practise asap!

:)

Setting this up 2moz and will keep everyone posted - im going to try with BLAM or EWA

how many keywords should i go for Noah? and how much a day to start?

Great tutorial Noah, I am going to try this in the next few days.

K, can you post your experience here?

Thanks again dude.

PS. Do you make your own custom landing page and then referring people to your CPA link offer, or just directly to your CPA link offer page when people click on Google Ads.

Setting this up 2moz and will keep everyone posted - im going to try with BLAM or EWA

how many keywords should i go for Noah? and how much a day to start?

Sorry I've been away for so long, can't believe how busy I've been. Anyway, I'm glad that you like the vid. I would say that you should target a good amount of keywords - I started with 164.

Budget is difficult to say - the more tha you start with, the more you can earn. I started with $50 per day and I never actually hit my limit. I kind of just went all out, so I would suggest starting smaller if you haven done PPC before.

-Noah

PS. Do you make your own custom landing page and then referring people to your CPA link offer, or just directly to your CPA link offer page when people click on Google Ads.

I just link right to the offer page - BUT, it's important that you choose a good landing page with selectable text and no popups!

-Noah

Hi Noah

Excellent videos! What's your average return on investment when using PPC with Adwords?

John

Hi, I just wanted to know that in the second video u use google keyword tools. But i wanted to know why u use broad search .Can u clear this. Should i use this broad search.

Hi Noah

Excellent videos! What's your average return on investment when using PPC with Adwords?

John

About 35-40% return over the span of a few days. On any given single day, I'll have a 15-65% return. So, it's tough to say exactly how it will go.

-Noah

Hi, I just wanted to know that in the second video u use google keyword tools. But i wanted to know why u use broad search .Can u clear this. Should i use this broad search.

I use broad search because I want my ads to show on the display network - so I don't care too much about search volume. In my experience, broad vs exact search is only really a factor when you're concerned about how often a term is searched for.

Broad search terms seems to be a better way to ge your ads to show up in the display network, rather than on search results and that's where to money is with this. Display network is much cheaper.

-Noah

Hey Noah, that's pretty good! Have you ramped it up yet? Also have you tested your method against using Facebook Ads or using Admob or any media buys?

John

great videos , just one question

do u use direct link you affiliate links with google adword or u get another landing page to use ?

thanks

Omar

Ya you made 140$ but how much did you lose with google adwords?

i would really hope that someone answers my question. can i direct link my cpa affiliate link in adwords after i find a good offer?

or i have to use Landing Page! please clear

i would really hope that someone answers my question. can i direct link my cpa affiliate link in adwords after i find a good offer?

or i have to use Landing Page! please clear

No NO NO NO NO !!!

Never do this nor Adwords will ban your account :( make a proper landing page and register a new domain matching your CPA offer !

Regards
~Sam~

Oh Thank You SO much this is what i was finding
i dont need to pay for Adwords hehe cuz i can Get Unlimited Adwords Voucher i must try this :D

Oh Thank You SO much this is what i was finding
i dont need to pay for Adwords hehe cuz i can Get Unlimited Adwords Voucher i must try this :D

post up a guide to free vouchers!

banners
Back