The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Top three SEO tools?

I've used a few SEO tools for keyword research. My top 3 picks would be SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Google Keyword Planner. They've been super helpful in finding those perfect keywords!

One of the best seo tools....>>>>

GrowthBar - The Ultimate AI Writing Tool for Bloggers & Content Teams Clapping

colorfulmask.jpg

Any other good SEO writing tools out there than GrowthBar? Please recommend some with other language options than English only.

Any other good SEO writing tools out there than GrowthBar? Please recommend some with other language options than English only.
You might want to try Reverso Context | Translation in context - Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese, English

I used that site to make some test for ads and the CTR was pretty good --not outstanding as the text is more literal, but grammatically decent.
But this is for short sentences for ads not for "SEO" content (whatever that bullshit means today).

this is Chat GPT 4 Translation
¿Hay otras buenas herramientas para escribir SEO además de GrowthBar? Por favor, recomienden algunas que ofrezcan opciones en otros idiomas aparte del inglés solamente.
Quizás quieras probar Reverso Context | Translation in context - Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese, English
Usé ese sitio para hacer algunas pruebas para anuncios y el CTR fue bastante bueno, no sobresaliente ya que el texto es más literal, pero gramaticalmente decente.
Pero esto es para frases cortas para anuncios, no para contenido "SEO" (lo que sea que esa tontería signifique hoy en día).

Google translate reverse back to English:

Are there any other good tools for SEO writing besides GrowthBar? Please recommend some that offer options in languages other than English only.

You might want to try Reverso Context | Translation in context - Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese, English

I used that site to do some testing for ads and the CTR was pretty good, not outstanding since the text is more literal, but grammatically decent.

But this is for short phrases for ads, not "SEO" content (whatever that nonsense means nowadays).

I think the problem will be the context and semantics, as you would need to do a few paragraphs at a time and some overall meaning might get lost. Pay a human to review the results of your translation and edit where necessary maybe ...

MI
Back