The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Top bid doubled overnight

Success75

affiliate
Found out that the top bid in Germany on my pop traffic source went from $5 to $10 cpm and 2nd from $3.51 to $9 cpm. This is making pretty tough to compete. How do you deal with such a dramatic increase when you're working with a pretty small budget?

I've seen prices go up to $23 cpm for 2nd tier countries... People generally have a white list that works for them and bids very high, so, continue with your bid now, see if you're getting any traffic, if not, are you still profitable if you decide to raise your bid? If not, try another traffic source.

i increased my bid to be 2nd but doesn't look like it's improving. i am new to this source and have been optimizing my campaign for a week. i have a about a dozen pretty well performing placements. is it a good idea to start a new campaign focusing on just these placements at this point?

Just wait. Maybe it will go back to normal soon. This is common thing and in my experience doesnt last for more than two weeks.

Just wait . that happens Cus the beginners Some Of them they Came With a big budgets and they start bidding Like Crazy
But don't Worry they don't stay Too much As quick as they loose some hundreds they leave and go to an other platform to bid again like crazy :):):)

MI
Back