The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold Top 7Search Keywords <= $0.05/click!

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
7Search traffic is known for being cheap, but one issue a lot of my PeerFly publishers are having is finding enough volume to make their campaigns worthwhile. Well, I am happy to say I have an exclusive list of the top 10,000 keywords at 7Search getting traffic at $0.05 or less per click!

You can access the list at:
Cheap 7Search Keywords

There are a lot of adult related keywords, but it's also easy to see a ton of keywords with a lot of potential that aren't adult related. We have over 700 email/zip submits at PeerFly and I can see PLENTY of keywords on that list that we have great offers for. It'd be super easy to setup a campaign and start generating traffic, but I'll let you do it :)

Setup your 7Search campaign and start profiting

Make sure you use my promo page to sign up so you get the $25 bonus on your first $50 deposit. Once you're ready to setup your first campaign hit me up for suggestions.

Everyone's doubts about 7Search are the traffic quality and quantity. Well, plenty of people have proven that you can get 7Search to profit and I'm here to show you that there is volume. Stop with the excuses and let's make some money! :D

Beautiful as usual Luke - thank man, how would you advice the user to select from this list?

Got this one in my email too :).Nice one Luke. This will come in handy since i just started with 7search.If you want to take a look just click my sig

"This is a list of the top 1,000 7Search keywords based on total clicks with a bid of $0.05 or lower." Quoted from ur site.Now where´s the 10K list? :p

Got this one in my email too :).Nice one Luke. This will come in handy since i just started with 7search.If you want to take a look just click my sig

"This is a list of the top 1,000 7Search keywords based on total clicks with a bid of $0.05 or lower." Quoted from ur site.Now where´s the 10K list? :p

The link above is the 10k list :)

With luck, I always read your post, you bring very valuable information, I hope soon to be a afiliate of Peerfly

regards

7search is one of the best traffic sources amongst the second tier netwoks. Anyone not using it is missing a lot of potential earnings.

7search is one of the best traffic sources amongst the second tier netwoks. Anyone not using it is missing a lot of potential earnings.

Totally agree, the traffic is VERY cheap however it doesn't always convert like the others!

Very nice. Thank you

Yeah .. the problem with 7search is that even if you find keyword that converts well, usually it can not drive much traffic. In other hand, cheap ppc gives us opportunity to test, test and test.

I love 7search. This place is very good and cheap to start with PPC .Also it's a good place for any beginner including "ME" if you have a concentration and keep up to optimize you campaign. The money will be returned back to you.Trust me, you will be fell in love with 7search.

I'm still very new to cpa but I have learnt that 7search is great for testing and optimizing before moving on to a bigger platform.

I'm still very new to cpa but I have learnt that 7search is great for testing and optimizing before moving on to a bigger platform.

That's the best way to look at it - its very forgiving and shouldn't take thousands from you without a return.

7 search is really just good for testing imo. Traffic doesn't back out that much...but everyone knows this. Good post though. kudos!

Been testing a few of these lately and you really can get some nice cheap traffic of most!

Who's making the most out of this list? You can easily get some great traffic at 0.05 cpc on 7Search!

banners
Back