The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Top 3 Ways to get an improved Search Engine Ranking

Jack Wevers

affiliate
To get an improved Search Engine Ranking follow these steps:

1. Start with Keyword research

Search for a profitable niche. This process is actually one of the main important things. You can check your keywords on Google Keywords for the amounts and also to get some ideas (related keywords) that people search for. Keep in mind that if we are talking about a niche, that is usually a really specific item and that is in general easier to start with. Thus, the keywords should therefore not be TOO high in volume. For example Internet Business is quite general. Internet Business Information, ideas or Tools are already more specific etc.

2. Register the right domain and Use Wordpress

To start your website, use Wordpress hosting. If you have serious plans of making (lots) of money with this new website, do not set up just a blog on wordpress.com but register your own domain on one of the webhosting companies that support Wordpress. The webhosting partner Interactive Online we use is a good one (5.95 US dollars per month AND they are caring about our environment as well since they plant a tree for every new customer.
To get your website ready fast but still tailor made so it is still unique, I can recommend you: SEO optimized software or SEO Press Formula.

3. Creating your own unique content and Implementing the right keywords in your content

Again Keywords research..Also use keywords in the text of your header, as well as in the headlines of your articles and your articles itself. By choosing the right words I mean the words that people are searching for. But do not overdo. A keyword density of 1% is normally natural, regarding the Google guidelines.You can check the Affilorama site which offers Free Wrtiting Tools as well where you can check on several things which really has helped a lot of people for an improved search engine ranking.

Three ways to make sure you have improved search engine ranking. But of course there are more..backlink strategy. I would like to recommend you Free traffic System, which is free and done on a very NATURAL way and that is even more important.

Good luck and I would like to hear your suggestions or ideas about improving Search Engine Ranking!

I am curios about #2. Why do you recommend WordPress hosting over anything else?

Ive heard varios SEOs talk about how Google just looooooves sites hosted on WP. Any insight would be handy.

Thanks!

To start your website, use Wordpress hosting. If you have serious plans of making (lots) of money with this new website, do not set up just a blog on wordpress.com but register your own domain on one of the webhosting companies that support Wordpress.

Tim, I think what Ines wrote is a little confusing.
She said use WP hosting, then said don't use WP hosting.

Yes WP hosted sites probably get high rankings but they don't allow affiliate links and frown on you using your hosted blog for SEO, just to drive traffic to your main site.

Most importantly with any hosted solution - you don't own the site and are subject to their rules. They could pull your site at any time. Plus you aren't driving all your traffic to your own web property but to someone else's.

I am curios about #2. Why do you recommend WordPress hosting over anything else?

Tim, I think what Ines wrote is a little confusing. She said use WP hosting, then said don't use WP hosting.

Yes WP hosted sites probably get high rankings but they don't allow affiliate links and frown on you using your hosted blog for SEO, just to drive traffic to your main site.

Most importantly with any hosted solution - you don't own the site and are subject to their rules. They could pull your site at any time. Plus you aren't driving all your traffic to your own web property but to someone else's.

Linda is absolutely correct, of course, but given this part of the OP (quoted below), I think what Ines was saying is get your own domain name and hosting that will support Wordpress (most hosting will meet the requirements).

If you have serious plans of making (lots) of money with this new website, do not set up just a blog on wordpress.com but register your own domain on one of the webhosting companies that support Wordpress. The webhosting partner Interactive Online we use is a good one (5.95 US dollars per month

Three ways to make sure you have improved search engine ranking. But of course there are more..backlink strategy. I would like to recommend you Free traffic System, which is free and done on a very NATURAL way and that is even more important.

Good luck and I would like to hear your suggestions or ideas about improving Search Engine Ranking!

I do agree with your 3 tips here. But what do you mean by FREE traffic system at the last paraphrase?

I think it was trying to sell some system but the link was removed because we don't allow ads or links selling anything in posts.

Linda is absolutely correct, of course, but given this part of the OP (quoted below), I think what Ines was saying is get your own domain name and hosting that will support Wordpress (most hosting will meet the requirements).

That is exactly what I mean. Of course you can prefer another above Wordpress but I recommend this one.

Free traffic System is a good source to use and I did not put a link in it because it would be promotional then.

Thanks for your comments :)

I keep hearing "write keyword rich content with the right density" which is totally bogus. Create useful related content for your readers, forget the keywords and density...

Keywords are important and all but don't stuff your content with keywords so it's unreadable because in the end it's humans that will buy from your site, subscribe whatever not the search engine bots.

Great ideas, but pretty much already known by all of us. What it comes down to is backlinks and a lot of content. Those are the two factors most important I think!

1. Start with Keyword research
2. Register the right domain and Use Wordpress

3. Creating your own unique content and Implementing the right keywords in your content

These three powerful tips with a punch of passion and you're way to success.

Nice and neat share. For your first keypoint to choose your best keyword i recommend you guys using traffic travis. It is a nice peice of software that will allow you to know which keywords to target at. Its a free version too.

On the Wordpress Blog item.... i currently have a lot of content on my website and am trying to drive traffic. I've considered adding a blog, but I currently just incorporate new content into new pages on the website when I have more info to add.

Would I be better off traffic-wise adding a wordpress blog accessible from my main page? I'm familiar with Wordpress and my hosting company allows me to plug it in, but is it worth the effort? By just adding a blog, would you expect this to significantly increase my traffic?

Thanks!

Well if you add a blog AND keep adding content on a regular basis, it could help. Google really likes blogs that are regularly updated and the inherent structure of Wordpress blogs helps with SEO somewhat. Plus there's a plugin for SEO that helps even more.

Thanks Linda, helpful as always! And just so I interpret the rest of this thread correctly....

affiliate links on Wordpress hosted blog = bad
affiliate links on my own hosted (Wordpress plugin) blog = good?

banners
Back