The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Top 3 Ways To Boost Your Affiliate Commissions Overnight

Sarah Weber

If you want to be an affiliate marketer and make fortunes out of the Internet, you may follow the following three most basic and easiest ways to start an effective affiliate marketing program:

1. Know the best program and products to promote. Obviously, you would want to promote a program that will enable you to achieve the greatest profits in the shortest possible time.

2. Collect and save the email addresses of those who download your free ebooks. It is a known fact that people do not make a purchase on the first solicitation. You may want to send out your message more than six times to make a sale.

3. Ask for higher than normal commission from merchants. If you are already successful with a particular promotion, you should try and approach the merchant and negotiate a percentage commission for your sales.

Write strong pay Per Click ads. PPC search engine is the most effective means of advertising online. As an affiliate, you can make a small income just by managing PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords and Overture. Then you should try and monitor them to see which ads are more effective and which ones to dispose of.

Try out these strategies and see the difference it can make to your commission checks in the shortest of time.

Good luck :)
Sarah

About asking for higher comissions, it's definitely true!
I was working under one affiliate program and I can't say I had such a great results there, I just didn't pay enough time to it. But one day I just decided to try and asked merchants for higher comissions (from 35% to 40%) and they've agreed at once.
So you should always try, but I don't think it will work for big companies and networks.

I like Bing ads for PPC. The reason is, it seemed to be easier to learn how to set up campaigns than other platforms I've tried.

banners
Back