The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Top 10 Most Popular, Profitable and Amazing Blogging Niches

Sorry but I think we have a different understanding of what "niche" means.

Personally, those are markets/industries and NOT niches.

A niche has to be a lot more narrow than just saying "Health and Fitness". To me, a niche inside that market would be "Jogging" or "Pilates".

Niching down as much as possible has a lot of benefits and it´s where we need to do.

Recently when researching for potential niches to build an affiliate site around I came across this site that has the biggest hobbies list I´ve ever seen.

I think this is a great starting point for anyone looking for a niche to fall into.

Sorry but I think we have a different understanding of what "niche" means.

Personally, those are markets/industries and NOT niches.

A niche has to be a lot more narrow than just saying "Health and Fitness". To me, a niche inside that market would be "Jogging" or "Pilates".

Niching down as much as possible has a lot of benefits and it´s where we need to do.

Yes, you're right. Those are verticals. Niches are like subcategories of the verticals.

For example:

Vertical: Health and Wellness
Niche: Yoga
More focused niche: Yoga for dogs/seniors/whatever

You can even dive deeper if you want to: Yoga for seniors with disabilities, Yoga for service animals....you get the idea. And I doubt there is any call for the Yoga for dogs niche, so I wouldn't go with that one. :D

If you really want to go crazy with tight focus: Yoga for seniors with disabilities in Houston (or wherever, local geo targeted). Depends on what your promoting.

Yes, you're right. Those are verticals. Niches are like subcategories of the verticals.

For example:

Vertical: Health and Wellness
Niche: Yoga
More focused niche: Yoga for dogs/seniors/whatever

You can even dive deeper if you want to: Yoga for seniors with disabilities, Yoga for service animals....you get the idea. And I doubt there is any call for the Yoga for dogs niche, so I wouldn't go with that one. :D

If you really want to go crazy with tight focus: Yoga for seniors with disabilities in Houston (or wherever, local geo targeted). Depends on what your promoting.

Yes, I'm totally agree with you. :)

banners
Back