The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tool to see top searched keywords

I think the best all around tool for SEO is Market Samurai. I hated keyword research until MS came around.

Google Adwords keyword tool is a very good Tool to see top searched keywords. You can get deep access to WordStream's industry with this Keyword Research Suite.

yeah... Wordtracker helped me too to choose new keywords.....I have been using it since a couple of years.......

I have keyword elite, but that just collects keywords from all search engines, i want to know the top searched keywords say if i type in a keyword like "music" it will tell me give me a lot of keywords based on that how many times it was searched, etc. Kinda like overture worked before it was shut down.

I loved overture. I'm really surprised that someone hasn't created a tool that works as well as it did. These other options help to get your brain juices flowing, but overture did it for you.

That was a great keyword tool. It was recommended in almost every marketing ebook back in the day. I was really sad to see it go. The Adwords keyword tool used to work really well, but it's changed too. I just guess anymore.

banners
Back