The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tool to see top searched keywords

T

tmaray

How can you find out what are the top searched keywords being searched on the internet and how many searches they are receiving? Kind of like what overture used to do? Is there anything out there, is there a paid service or something that you have to get? I am very interested, if anyone knows, please do let me know.

I have keyword elite, but that just collects keywords from all search engines, i want to know the top searched keywords say if i type in a keyword like "music" it will tell me give me a lot of keywords based on that how many times it was searched, etc. Kinda like overture worked before it was shut down.

Google
daily est
Yahoo!
daily est

means how many times that search term was searched on a daily basis?

Remember though thats its all VERY approximate. Google doesn't even release search numbers. Their adwords tool uses bar graphs which don't tell you numbers, just a percentage. Half a bar could mean 3 searches or 3000 searches per day.

Any other tool that is claiming to display Google search numbers data isn't going to be accurate as far as that goes.

Wordtracker has helped me before and still helping me to choose new keywords for my new upcoming websites.

Can you recommend any tools that will help me know what the SERPs of certain website is with particular keyword search?

Thanks

I always us Overture for anything research regarding Keywords. I however am looking for better than this if there is out there.

Personally, I don't really like Wordtracker, their results don't seem to be be very accurate. When I compare with Adword suggestions, it doesn't match at all.

I must admit I prefer market samurai for its competition analysis.

But of the free ones,

Google keyword tool is still very powerful as a guide

Well I didn't know about this tools but they seem to be preety useful, I guess I'm gonna try Wordtracker, is it free BTW >?

banners
Back