The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Too Hot! Sell it? Keep it? or Share it???

Sell it? Keep it? or Share it?

• Sell it? How? Answer Below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I just discovered some info that is so hot I was tempted to keep it all to myself. In fact it's so hot I can't decide what to do with it. If I knew how to create a quick and easy info product I would sell this. In addition to trying to figure out a way to capitalize on this little know lead generation and advertising option, I'm afraid to share it due to the avalanche of ads that would ruin it if a bunch of affiliates all started using it at once. Oh and if the spammers get hold of this it could ruin it for all.

So if you knew a little known way to advertise your business, your site, your affiliate links
to thousands - on one of worlds biggest and busiest sites for a FULL MONTH
for LESS than the cost of a CHEAP dinner out...

<strong>What would you do with the info???

Keep it to yourself and play the heck out of it?

Sell it? How? If I thought I could do a quick Camtasia video demo I could. But then I'd have to find a way to sell it. I need to do this quick before other people find out about it.

Give it away Linda! You always give free info away - thats why we love you!</strong>

<strong>VOTE in the Poll Above</strong>
Or give me some advice!!!

Hey Linda,

EZ Info Page: You know you could just throw up a webpage or 2, and use paypal for subscriptions. I've done that with EBay info before, charged a small amount, and people were satisfied. However, I did open the website up lately to use for bait to get subscribers and that worked out too.
:)

Ya Paypal would be easy. I really would need to do a Camtasia video to show people all the different ways to capitalize on this though. So I'd have to buyCamtasia, learn it, make the video (no time to learn it or make it and don't even know enough about Flash and video formats to try to pull this off quickly). Then still would need to try to figure out how to protect it so people couldn't just grab it and put on youtube or link to it and tell everyone for free.

My problem is I'm just jammed up and have NO free time to deal with this.

Thanks for answering.
Any other ideas on doing it super fast and easy?

We love you regardless but I am curious to hear what it is.

whatever you decide you have generated some great buzz.

My thoughts.....

Hi Linda-

My suggestion is to share this info with a *very few* trusted associates and beta-test this idea (as-is) to see if it makes money (oh yeah, agree to share any earnings among "partners").

If you decide to "launch" this product, I would adopt a "shareware" model where people try out the idea and send you money if they like it.

Not the most optimal suggestions, but given limited time and resources, I would think this would be the best course of action.

My 2 cents!

Kevin

MI
Back