“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
3/5, 2 votes

Official TONIC.

TONIC. is a Zero-Click & POP/CPV Marketplace

1. chanchogc

chanchogc Affiliate affiliate

Haha, I had a similar issue. I lost my money after they did a block in my advertising account. go figure, you spend money on them and they block you just because. They never reply back to me!!

2. Voluum
  3. TONIC.

TONIC. Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

@imranhajam We are sorry your account couldn't be activated. Our Compliance Team hand checks every account and some accounts may fall into a blocker category. Since we refund 100% of the funds you place into your account, you don't have any financial loss.
    @al3x3y Since your question was already answered by Seo Guru and you two already engaged in a discussion we didn't feel it made sense to interfere.

4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Nanette likes this.
  5. Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza AdsWick Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

when CC payment will be added ?

6. Certified
    abdellahi

abdellahi Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

my honest reveiw after 50$ spend is that TONIC is a great traffic but only for Mobile offer i have 3 campaigns with + ROI i'll deposit again and scale
    is their any possibilty to get Bonus code

Nanette likes this.
  7. FedericoBianchini

FedericoBianchini Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I signed up a few days ago (march 24th), when I try to use the traffic estimator redirects me to the log in page.. and if I clic on my account I read this "Status: Unauthorized" what´s happening?
    I´m not funded my account yet i want to check the traffic estimator before.

8. Alessandri

Alessandri Affiliate affiliate

Apps install? Pop-ups or redirect traffic?

9. Certified
    abdellahi

RON

10. Sumit Chhikara

Sumit Chhikara Affiliate affiliate

I created account on tonic.com today funded it and they blocked it within 5 minutes. I did not break any rule. Don't know why they blocked

11. A33

A33 Affiliate affiliate

@TONIC. please, activate my account. I created it yesterday, funded 100$ it and you blocked it. You don't answer messages which i send to your support.

12. TONIC.

Hi A33, as a solution was found with our support team directly, we consider this matter closed. Please use the support form for any future issues you may have. Kind regards, TONIC. Support

13. Fapohunda Olufemi John

Fapohunda Olufemi John Affiliate affiliate

You guys need a publisher to work with on PPV basis?..
    PM or reply ASAP.

14. gohardgary

gohardgary Affiliate affiliate

I deposited money into my @Tonic account and setup several campaigns. It's been a little over 7 days and my campaigns has still not been approved. I tried emailing support twice now and have gotten no response. What's going on over there???!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  15. TONIC.

Hi gohardgary, you should have received feedback regarding your account already. If not please contact [email protected] for further information.

16. gohardgary

gohardgary Affiliate affiliate

No, I haven't received any feedback. My campaigns are still pending (10+ days now) and the 2 emails I sent to support are still not answered. I'll try the other email address. SMH

17. Frank123456

Frank123456 Affiliate affiliate

Hi there,
    I joined Tonic a few weeks ago and my account was blocked yesterday.
    My money has been refunded to my PayPal account already, thank you for that. What I don't understand is the reason why it was blocked. I asked customer support and what I got was something that has to do with security.
    The only thing I have been doing was sending traffic to peer fly and other Cpa network offers. I still don't know what happened, it will be nice to know exactly what was the problem that way I can correct it in the future.

18. Certified
    abdellahi

they don't like new accounts you need an old one

19. TONIC.

Hello Frank,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. Unfortunately we are unable to comment on our compliance teams actions in blocking your account due to it's secure nature. We understand that this may be frustrating however we wish you well for your future business.

Greetings from your TONIC. support team

20. TONIC.

Hello Abdellahi,

We appreciate that you are keeping this thread alive with your comments however we must mention that we hold new accounts to the same standard as our longtime users.

Our compliance time work continuously to make sure that our advertisers adhere to our values and ethics when using TONIC to keep the traffic standards high in our community. This obviously means we can't make everybody happy as seen in the mentioned thread, however we try our best to accommodate our users and their situations.

As long as our new and longtime users adhere to our policies, our compliance team are happy to activate the accounts. This would be a great time to add the ''what is not allowed on TONIC'' link to help any future readers.

What are you not allowed to do with TONIC. traffic?

As always it is great to converse with our users such as yourself and we wish you well in your endeavours.

Greetings from the TONIC. support team

21. mohammed9

mohammed9 Affiliate affiliate

Hello! I wanna register in your network, can you give me voucher code? Thanks

MI