The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Review Today I just realized I have Earned myself $9480.38 from what i completely ignored 9 months Ago!

Jujuman

affiliate
It's a huge surprise i must confess...judging by the way i had my doubts about Cryptocurrencies. 9 months ago on December 28th 2017..3 months after Binance Exchange was launched and its affiliate program was still a new thing in the industry, i posted a review about it. 2 days later a friend of mine gives me a call with this exact words " Yoh Men I read your post on linkedin..Duuudeee bitcoin and all that cryptocrap are all Scams.. you gotta slow down bro or better get a job!" well I must admit, i brushed it off and got a job. Little did I know i would wake this morning to an astonishment.
So what led me back to binance anyway? : I was fired on thursday 16th of August 2018..desperation pulled me back.
Payment_Proof.png

commision_history.png

So now what next?? should I trade or Withdraw?

If it's legit, do what you feel is best. You could have 100 comments below telling you to withdraw. But you won't listen depending on what you are telling yourself you want to do.

Reinvest as you wish
Your online business
Use it to scale it up:)

Just don't blow it

It's a tool for you now
Think for a couple of days!
You want to clear Your head
Congrats:)

Also, you need to mention here that you have a referral link to binance.

Clever - Using a naked URL as a hyperlink, when really it links to your referral URL.
noWgrVD.png

Also, you need to mention here that you have a referral link to binance.

Clever - Using a naked URL as a hyperlink, when really it links to your referral URL.
noWgrVD.png
Oh yes there is a referral link on the post Basically that's how I got the referrals in the first place. If you got another exchange other than binance I'd be glad to join using yours and place some trade.. an advantage for you.

Oh yes there is a referral link on the post Basically that's how I got the referrals in the first place. If you got another exchange other than binance I'd be glad to join using yours and place some trade.. an advantage for you.

I'm fine, I don't trade - just thought this maybe the whole purpose of the thread that's all :)

It's a huge surprise i must confess...judging by the way i had my doubts about Cryptocurrencies. 9 months ago on December 28th 2017..3 months after Binance Exchange was launched and its affiliate program was still a new thing in the industry, i posted a review about it. 2 days later a friend of mine gives me a call with this exact words " Yoh Men I read your post on linkedin..Duuudeee bitcoin and all that cryptocrap are all Scams.. you gotta slow down bro or better get a job!" well I must admit, i brushed it off and got a job. Little did I know i would wake this morning to an astonishment.
So what led me back to binance anyway? : I was fired on thursday 16th of August 2018..desperation pulled me back.
Payment_Proof.png

commision_history.png

Congratulation on this, but you got to pick up the money and get away with it!

Payment_Proof.png

commision_history.png

Really Congrats on this adventure

MI
Back