The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Title goes here

Micks

affiliate
Saw the light on so thought I'd pop in. Maybe I can learn some new tricks or share some of mine. See how we go...........;)

How did you find this forum micks?

I am currently writing a whitepaper on the changing face of online marketing and how those changes are affecting different sections of commerce, ie- affiliates, ppc/cpa/cpm, social networking etc.

To be honest I don't know how I found the forum, just clicked on a link somewhere and here I am. I generally have about 15 to 20 tabs going in my browser whilst researching so sometimes things just pop up. After scanning some of the threads it seems there are quite a few people here searching for answers so maybe I can share some of my experiences and try to help them a little.

Hi K,

Pleased to meet you. Nice site you have here, except for that big red ugly flashing thing at the top :rolleyes: CPAfix solution for "banner blindness" rofl

Actually, with the prevalence of "membership" sites popping up all over the internet, it's a refreshing change to come across one that goes out of it's way to help people and give something back to the community and not charge an arm and a leg for it.

Good job! :)

I appreciate it - and that ugly flashy thing is the reason i can help everyone who signs up for FREE :)

banners
Back