The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tips on managing multiple weibites

Vinaya.Ghimire

I have three websites and I am finding difficulty in running three websites. Since these three websites are in different niche, I have different priorities. Any tips is appreciated.

I think if you can get some help from your friends or relatives, the task of managing multiple websites might be easier. You can just teach them the ins and outs of handling and managing a website. This way, you personally know the person and you are able to still handle the site according to your rules. Fortunately, teens and adolescents are capable of handling technology nowadays so teaching them about the basics is quite easy.

Or you can hire another person to handle these sites for you. There are tons of freelance sites that have freelancers willing to work for you. You can setup your requirements and choose which applicants fulfil those. Of course, you would have to pay them but if they can get the work done for you, you won't be too stressed out about handling all your sites.

Good luck!

Time management is a skill as old as time. Of course today's world is pretty crazy, but with everything I know that setting out the time is the key. I have multiple sites too, and I have a schedule for when I attend to each site. It is the same thing I did with online classes. I just pretended to go to class, so here I just pretend to go to work and get into that zone.

Definitely get a list of what you need to do for each. Maybe even a large dry-erase board, and separate into 3 pieces, and have an official list. It'll help you feel organized, and even motivated seeing your hard work on a physical apparatus to appreciate and be able to manage.

Otherwise, it's all about staying motivated and just being smart about your time and keeping your priorities in check. Just have to grind it out. But you've managed to get 3 sites up and running which is great. Just keep it up!

Definitely get a list of what you need to do for each. Maybe even a large dry-erase board, and separate into 3 pieces, and have an official list. It'll help you feel organized, and even motivated seeing your hard work on a physical apparatus to appreciate and be able to manage.

Otherwise, it's all about staying motivated and just being smart about your time and keeping your priorities in check. Just have to grind it out. But you've managed to get 3 sites up and running which is great. Just keep it up!

That's a great suggestion! It can get chaotic with three websites in your hands. It's better to have some scheduling or planning done before diving into them. Plus, it always feels nice checking or crossing out an item that you've done on the list. I might give this a whirl as well.:)

With WordPress platform updates, WordPress theme updates and a barrage of WordPress plugin updates rolling out all the time, keeping your clients’ WordPress sites up to date can be daunting. Since most updates are either bugs or security updates, however, you can’t slack on this part of your job as a web designer or developer.

Time management is a skill as old as time. Of course today's world is pretty crazy, but with everything I know that setting out the time is the key. I have multiple sites too, and I have a schedule for when I attend to each site. It is the same thing I did with online classes. I just pretended to go to class, so here I just pretend to go to work and get into that zone.

You raise an important point, having a schedule for site management. I think this willsolve my problem.For instance, I work on site A in the morning, site B in the afternoon and site C in the evening, or perhaps work with site A in Monday, site B in Tuesday, site C in Wednesday and again back to site A in Thursday.

You raise an important point, having a schedule for site management. I think this willsolve my problem.For instance, I work on site A in the morning, site B in the afternoon and site C in the evening, or perhaps work with site A in Monday, site B in Tuesday, site C in Wednesday and again back to site A in Thursday.
I also think this would be a great way to manage your sites because you won't be forced to be on all sites every day. It could cause burnout.

I also have another suggestion. If you regularly create content for all three websites then you need an editorial calender. You can create content for all sites and schedule when the content will published on each of the sites. That would free up some time for other aspects of running the sites [like promotion, weeding out spam (if you allow comments) responding to comments, etc].

MI
Back