The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Time Management

Jimmy Undertones

affiliate
Hey you amazing people, hope your 2020 has started off well.

I was reviewing my progress in my business last year and i seemed to be making a few mistakes. For instance i was working on bookkeeping tasks throughout the week. I was also working on a few personal tasks during the week. This is not good as this would have hindered my progress.

I kindly wondered how you people manage your time please and how you prioritise your tasks when working for yourself? Ideally i want to be devoting more of my time to revenue tasks to work on scaling the business. Thanks for any input you can give and take care.

On Time Management is is better you do quality instead of quantity. I am now focusing on marketing my Income Tax Business on social media

Personally I Don't know people using google calendar much but it is useful as it provides API as well. If you know what to do with it, it does miracles.

Me i try to be as posible as i can ,i try to avoid social media ,distractions etc .i sugestionate my mind to work hard etc .I know every second its important in im ,for example tou can make a comment om a blog post and it can stick for years andnit can make you some sales amd think you maybe spend 15 seconds to write it

MI
Back