The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Time for my to introduce myself!!

C

cpaalpha

Hello everybody. My name is John. A lot of you guys know me. I have been on the forum for some time now and have not posted an introduction. I have also been a little inactive on the forum for a little while. I am changing that.
Yes I am part of a network. That does not mean my goal is to promote the network and get everybody there. My goal is to help everybody and become an active part of this community!
I have been in online marketing for a long time now. I enjoy online marketing and helping other online marketers. If anybody has any questions or needs any help please let me know.

I was advised to come to the forum to seek help by Mr. K. and since I see you are offering same I wish to insert the contents of the letter I wrote to K:

Hi K,

This is to assure you that though I am not active in posting I am still a regular visitor to the site as I continue to receive mail that is quite good reading.

However I find Internet Marketing to be quite humiliating at most times whenever you go to an account and continue to see $0's in your account even as you continue to see visitors coming to the site and you continue to plow money you can ill afford to lose when you have retired.

So these days I am looking into other areas for income till I am able to survive to return to fight again.

You may wish to look at my site and let me know why not a cent has been made here, people wont even click on Amazon to buy as a token for using what they claim is good and useful content, unless maybe they are just naughty spammers: preselltosell.com

Thanks for your concern,
vitaguy

Marquis Gittens

Love you guys too!! This forum has really grown a lot! Thanks for such a warm welcome! It means the world to me and touches my heart!

I was advised to come to the forum to seek help by Mr. K. and since I see you are offering same I wish to insert the contents of the letter I wrote to K:

Hi K,

This is to assure you that though I am not active in posting I am still a regular visitor to the site as I continue to receive mail that is quite good reading.

However I find Internet Marketing to be quite humiliating at most times whenever you go to an account and continue to see $0's in your account even as you continue to see visitors coming to the site and you continue to plow money you can ill afford to lose when you have retired.

So these days I am looking into other areas for income till I am able to survive to return to fight again.

You may wish to look at my site and let me know why not a cent has been made here, people wont even click on Amazon to buy as a token for using what they claim is good and useful content, unless maybe they are just naughty spammers: preselltosell.com

Thanks for your concern,
vitaguy

Marquis Gittens

I am not sure what you are asking in your post, but I will be more than happy to tell you what I think along with giving you a few tips I would do.

The first thing I would suggest is changing the theme. The theme you have is a basic one. A lot of our big well converting Affiliates are using a news type of blog template. These seem to work best for them.

What plugins are you using? I would definitely get some of the more useful ones installed on your blog. These will help you to get the traffic you are looking for. Below I will suggest a few plugins that may be useful to you.

Akismet checks your comments against the Akismet web service to see if they look like spam or not and lets you review the spam it catches under your blog's "Comments" admin screen.

All in One SEO Pack WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines.

Google XML Sitemaps This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.

Sociable Sociable continues being the leader in the sharing space of WordPress plugins

Xhanch - My Twitter The best plugin to display your latest tweets, replies, direct messages, retweets, auto and manual tweet and lots more.

Add Link to Facebook Automatically add links to published posts or pages to your Facebook wall, pages or groups and more.

These are just a few plugins I would use to improve my blog site. Here is the site with all of these plus many more. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

Also before you add any plugins make sure that you back up your WordPress site. This way you have a backup if anything happens while installing new plugins!

I don’t know if I answered your question or not. But if I can do anything for you please let me know!!

banners
Back