The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

XAVIEXX15

affiliate
Hey guys, I wanna work on short videos for youtube but I don't know how I can get the most trending videos on tiktok.

Do you know any page or application I can use to know what are the trending videos for the week? or the lastest ones maybe

if you have any comments or opinions, pls let me know, I'll be glad to read it

Create a personal account of your own, participate in a community hashtag for several months and then simply ask the top person for that tag how it's done. Most creators are not against information sharing with someone who looks prepared to learn

I believe you can get those insights on the TikTok platform itself, you just need to research for popular content and see what is trending at the moment. Also, you could start creating your own content and try out various options to see which one of them is getting you the best results. Here you have an opportunity to interact with the audience and get reactions from them so it won't be too hard to conclude what works and what not.

Well go to tiktok and search for viral videos ,check what videos are most viewed etc .After time you will learn rhe process etc

just came across this:
Legit advice start scrolling through Tik Tok and liking side hustle videos til the algo picks up on that’s what you’re there for. You’ll start getting a constant feed of bullshit, with a few ... ... on there of people sharing valuable business info.
I like that --leveraging the work of 1000s to find a few good ideas. Chuck Barris' TikTok Gong Show.

Hey guys, I wanna work on short videos for youtube but I don't know how I can get the most trending videos on tiktok.

Do you know any page or application I can use to know what are the trending videos for the week? or the lastest ones maybe

if you have any comments or opinions, pls let me know, I'll be glad to read it
Hey, tiktok is indeed a journey through a slippery slide for a lot of us. Much like Instagram's algorithm, one method to view the top trendy videos is to start liking those tiktok videos. This will make the algorithm serve you similar feeds and in all likelihood, you should be able to identify the trending vid of the particular period. Don't skimp out on the music choices as well, that's still a varying factor for "trending".

Now, if you still need some help on strategies for Tiktok, you can check out Rachel Pedersen on YouTube or even TikTok. She sometimes does free content livestreams regarding content or strategy building that's definitely worth taking a look.

MI
Back