The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ticket Affiliates

John Kramer

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for suggested affiliates for ticket based publishers who offer the best commissions and actually pay out to affiliates (I've run in to many publishers who simply don't record sales). Of course, I'm also looking for a company which offers good prices and great customer service for the end user.

I'm currently looking at TicketNetwork and TicketLiquidator, both which offer 12.5%. I've read some customer reviews on them and both have a few negatives where people bought tickets but never received them. I believe they handle a massive amount of tickets so it could just be a few one off scenarios.

Ticketmaster is the most popular and I just signed up for their program after approval and they're offering 1% commissions which is ridiculous.

I've been testing out TicketLiquidator for just a bit, sent a lot of targetted traffic over and 0 sales. It could just be my offering, or they're scamming. It would be great to know if anyone on the forum has dealt with any and have actually generating revenue from them, it would put me in a safer place to keep investing with them.

If anyone has any other recommended affiliates in the ticket niche, I would love to hear them. I'm with CJ.

Thanks!
j

banners
Back