The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

This will please Paul

temi

affiliate
Paul,
Knowing how 'envious' you are of Google fortune, I though their recent misfortunes will be music to your ears, I saw this headline last week, I cut it our especially for you, I have only had the time to upload it.

You are right Paul, things are still looking down for Google, lots of competition entering the market that has been giving them the most revenue, I heard Amazon is coming out with their own Contextual advert : informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=179100689&subSection=

This is fantastic news for the quality web master IMo. Now we have more competition for the $£ it means that the contextual ad suppliers are going to have to play ball. The worm will have turned by the end of 2006 you mark my words.

Absolutely right OWG, my question is where the hell has Yahoo, Amazon etc been when Google first started, though their entrance will make it more competitive but there is a built in advantage for Google for being the first one to roll it out on a large scale. Well fingers crossed.

Amazon has to be favourite here though, as they have the option of affiliate and contextual ads from the same supplier.

You are righ OWG, Amazon could potentially turn it to a great money making venture, they alredy have a huge amount of affilates.

banners
Back