The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

This Place is great

Corigan

affiliate
Hello everyone.
I came across this place doing research for internet marketing and...boy what a find. This place is great. I am currently getting my MBA (just started a few months ago). My goal is to start an internet empire;) I have been researching for the past 2weeks. I have given myself 60 days to get at least one website up and running and make a few bucks. By the end of my maters program...Aprox 2 years from now...I hope to be making a good living or at least substancialy supplementing my income from affiliate marketing. I hope somewhere down the line to eventually come up with some products and become an affiliate pro. Also I am hoping that all I have learned and the business I create will make a good masters thesis. I have explored several niches and done lots of keyword research. Currently I am looking into building the site itself, domains, hosting etc. I am continually trying not to get discouraged. I know I have great ideas...I am just so busy I am fighting to stay focused. In addition to going to school I work full time...so I am trying to work on the marketing a few hours everyday. It is alot of work but it will be worth it in the end. I am really interested in diversity. If I can explore several niches and each is earning a smaller sum I figure the end result will be a bigger payoff. Hopefully one of them will really take off...Well that is me in a nutshell. I just wanted to say hi and I will be around. :)

Hey Corigan,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for posting such a great intro. We really like getting to know a little about our new members. It's great that you have realistic goals for yourself and I hope we can help you reach them.

Welcome Gorigan. Like I tell my Guitar students, if they practice at least 15 minutes a day, and by that I mean a consistent, focused practice everyday, they will gain greater skill in a shorter period of time than if they waited for the weekend and practiced 2 hours a day. So you are well on your way to achieving your goals if you strive for a consistent study of this business. From your introduction it sounds like you already have a mature grasp of what is needed so more power to you...:cool: Take care and all the best.

Welcome to 5 Star, Corigan.

That was a very interesting introduction.

You have some goals and you don't mind working to achieve those goals. That is very good to see.

It is good to know that you liked what you saw here and decided to join. I hope you will be participating in our discussions.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Corigan & Welcome

Sound, practical goals. One thing I relate well with in your intro:

Too many projects = can't stay focused. I've struggled with this over the last year. I left corporate America where I had "structure" to work within. Now being on my own, I found I lacked discipline. I now parse my week where Mon-Tue dedicated to Project A, Wed-Thu Project B, Fri-Sat Project C -- this seems to be working (with some flexibility to adjust schedules as needed).

May the fruits of your labor reap lots of rewards!

Luba

MI
Back