The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

This month bing ads issue for USA target

shafi kasmani

Last few days I made campaign product and target USA and bid $0.05 and not working impressions means zero! I tried to moved bid $0.30 but not working! Before September $0.05 worked impressions! I do not understand this month not working on USA target! Other countries are normal impressions! Did you experience this issue?

Last few days I made campaign product and target USA and bid $0.05 and not working impressions means zero! I tried to moved bid $0.30 but not working! Before September $0.05 worked impressions! I do not understand this month not working on USA target! Other countries are normal impressions! Did you experience this issue?

bro u r using manual bidding or enhanced cpc option

Bro Q4 advertisement has started in the US and clicks are getting more and more expensive on all platforms ...
Don't understand it... What is "Q4 advertisement" and why should it be different then rest of the year? You mean because of Christmas?

Don't understand it... What is "Q4 advertisement" and why should it be different then rest of the year? You mean because of Christmas?

Yes because of Christmas. I come from an FB ads / shopify background and i can tell you for sure that October / November your ad spend is always more expensive because you are competitive against bigger brands bidding much higher and have much bigger budgets than you but you should still be able to find ways to be profitabe. In fb ads is using looking alike audiences ... In PPC i guess it would be using long tail keywords because big brands just want to dump cash i dont think that they would necessarily go for very long tail keywords while some of them may be profitable .... Makes sense?

banners
Back