The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

This AffiliateFix Post Seriously made me LOL!

Toz

Affiliate
This is part of a serious thread conversation and I didn't want to derail it...

So basically, as we all know, we invest in our businesses. Lately I've been reading up on how it can be considered that rather than looking at things as losing money, look at it as buying data.... This brings me to a truncated version of this post:

...they are quite expensive and this fears newbies that budget will dry up soon and I will left with only data, and wth u gonna do with that data? lol :p

I couldn't read his post without laughing, for about 5 minutes. Read the entire thread and then see if his post doesn't make you chuckle, at least a little.

Have you considered the guy you're laughing at might be hurt especially with his english not so....polished! *having checked out that thread yeah it is funny though!

Last edited:
I'm not laughing at him. I understand his concern. I just thought it was a funny and accurate thing to say/question to ask. I don't care about his English skills. Anyone that's bilingual, has respect from me.

well, it's not really funny for me...what he said might be a serious reality, not many people have money to invest BUT in every business people have to make investments to rise it up, without invesments business will remain as it is, making no profits.

banners
Back