The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Thirdsquare and Blog Party

frogengine

affiliate
Cool idea to have a blog section in here :)
I am a part of 2 group blogs. My own blog is www.gapbridge.com which is being used for the current seo contest, so if anyone wants to help me win ... link love :D

Anyways - www.thirdsquare.com is the group blog I've been a part of for about 3 months and www.blogparty.net/work is the new one.

Now that the Blog Party Network is starting to take off, we figured that there should be a blog about blogging.

Anyways, we have a blog contest coming up, will keep you guys posted :)

<<edit by Linda to fix link>>

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking me up on my invite to let our readers know what you are up to. Mike is known on some forums as the "BlogMaster" so I asked him to come and share some info.

Keep us updated on anything new and exciting you have going Mike.

I've been reading thru your forums for a while now. Some great info I didn't know. Anyways, just referred to this section in my last blog entry! Cool stuff in here :)

Awesome, thanks Mike!

Teli has been helping me build this part of the forums up, so we are just really starting to focus on this section more. Could use a few more blog pros, er... uhm.. BlogMASTERS posting on a regular basis!

BTW a lot of DPer's post and lurk here too!

Definitely - I do need some pointers when it comes to affiliate traffic as well :) Sound like something good to combine resources with. I have an affiliate section on BlogParty as well now, will drag some info over there (referencing this forum of course). You can always sign up and make a post or 2 as well :)

banners
Back