The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Third level domain for FUNNEL?

Marco Piccinato

Greetings from Italy!

I am Marco and I am more and more enthusiastic about this new world that I discovered only a few days ago ... by mistake!

I was looking for something else and I discovered AffiliateFix, the tremendous work you are doing for both absolute beginners as myself, and your solid community of experts

Now my doubt ... I'm sure the answer is already in this immense forum, but I still have to orientate myself, so I ask the direct question

1. I am a Forex Trader
2. I have my site (please make up the domain because I can't send complete links yet) blitz4x com where Blitz is the aggressive style of trading and 4x stands for FOUR-EX
3. I am very interested in FUNNEL MARKETING
4. Can I use the third level domain for different campaigns?
5. I mean (usually domain to compose) campaign1 blitz4x com then campaign2 blitz4x com and so on
6. Or only the second level domain blitz4x com is allowed
7. (but www affiliatefix com with the 3w is already a third level domain) excuse me but I'm still very confused!

Thanks in advance to anyone can help me, Marco

Last edited by a moderator:
While I was studying the site I had another idea/doubt ...

... and if I propose the different funnel campaigns as subfolders of the main domain (please compose the url) as blitz4x com/campaign1 then blitz4x com/campaign2 and so on?

I worked 15 years as a software engineer and I can write the pages myself (I'd choose bootstrap or W3.CSS) and I can prepare each subfolder with its presentation, meta, SEO and so on

As you already know, with the subfolders there is the great advantage that the traffic is added (and not shared as in the subdomains) and I'll present the basic domain as ... a funnel to myself and my service besides each campaign support the others

Is this possible?

Tnx again. Marco

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what you are doing IMHO ...
If you are interested in SEO and organic referral don't sent the ads with a high bounce rate to the parent domain (2nd level)
That's if the sub-domain is really being treated as a separate entity :p SEO voodoo maybe.

Allowed? LOL ... what you can get away with is more accurate perhaps ...

It's a lot easier to work in one domain as compared to configuring HTTP server virtual hosts ... However, many domains and sub-domains is really not that hard to set up ... keeping track of renewing all of the SSL/TLS Certs can be a pain tho.

Use $certbot certificate for let's encrypt and be careful of how you group the certificate chain -- I am still straitening out my mess.

Sub-directories is definitely a simpler solution

Wow! Thank you for your response to the speed of light!

You gave me a lot to think about ... I'm still in the "few ideas but confused" phase ... In practice I'm brainstorming with myself

Thanks again for all your information ... I'm starting to plan something concrete

Marco

Depends on what you are doing IMHO ...
...omissis...
Sub-directories is definitely a simpler solution
Can I ask you a question?

I was irresistibly attracted by the ... er ... hooks (is this the right term? in forex trading the "hook" is the signal to enter your deal) in the footer of your post ... I couldn't avoid clicking and following them

Are they yours or of Affiliatefix?

Last edited:
The links in my sig that is under the my post is what you are calling the 'footer?'
sig (Signature) of a post is the poster's "stuff" for lack of a better word ;)
Mine not this website's
Exact! I meant just that

I have to adapt my terminology ... I spent the last 15 years studying monetary charts

You gave me a good demonstration of the funnel

I was immediately intrigued, I followed all three links and I joined so I immediately received the HubSpot e-book

Now I'm reading the book but also I'm studying the HubSpot great funnel example

My compliments, you did a great job with a few sentences!

The links in my sig that is under the my post is what you are calling the 'footer?'
sig (Signature) of a post is the poster's "stuff" for lack of a better word ;)
Mine not this website's

MI
Back