The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thinking on setting up an affiliate site

PauCPR

affiliate
Hi all ,

I want to start an affiliate site promoting hotels in A specific city , I own a good domain and I want to start using it for that . Any suggestion on what platform to use to create the site that is good for affiliate site, any recommendations ? Do you guys think it can be a good niche to promote ? Hotels, car rentals and activities ? Any good programs related to that that will accept a new affiliate ?

Thanks in advance

Hi again, Paula ;)

you chose a great niche (!!) and with an appropriate commitment, I am confident you can bring it to one of the top addresses for that niche in your area!!

Regarding a suitable affiliate platform I would suggest you WordPress for the beginning. WordPress offers lots of themes you can use for your site, either free themes or paid themes.
Simply do a Google search, e.g. for 'free city wordpress themes' or 'free city tourist information wordpress themes', and you will find tons of them you can choose ;)

The niche that you have chosen is for sure valuable. However, you can only see the success when you try to actualize the dreams and thoughts otherwise everything will be meaningless. I will urge you to try and use some of the free available tools when coming up with the network so as to cut down on the initial capital This is always the scaring part and hence care need to be taken to avoid falling in huge debts. Looking forward to the launch on the network buddy.

MI
Back