The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

TheNerds.net Free Data Feed

jonlevine

Greetings,

My name is Jon Levine and I am the Director of Affiliate Marketing for TheNerds.net, one of the largest merchants for computers and consumer electronics on the web.

This post is to inform you of our FREE DATA FEED that is available through the ShareASale Network. Our feed is automatically updated every 24-48 hours with our latest products (over 50,000!) and is available to you at any time. All you have to do is join our program and request data feed access, which will be granted within 24 hours.

Our program features the highest commissions in the category so there's no need to delay, JOIN TODAY!

Just a quick update: we have many requests to include manufacturer part numbers in our FREE data feed and have listened and responded.

Our current feed DOES contain the manufacturer part numbers. As always, it can be downloaded from SAS.

Linda Buquet said:
Cool Jon. Thanks for letting us know.

How's the RSS feed coming? I know affiliates that want that option.

Actually, I was working on the RSS last week prior to our outage last week (due to the DDoS attack) and have picked up with it in the last few days. I figure I should have it completed and posted by the end of the week.

Not only am I planning on using this RSS feed for our latest hot deals, but I am also going to set up a seperate feed for use with the coupon system that we are putting into place. We are working on getting this coupon system up and running and expect to have it fully functional in about 14 days.

Stay tuned!

WhooHoo. Can't wait Jon. Affiliates will be excited about this.

After you get everything you talk about done below then I have suggestions for other RSS feeds if you can do some of these it would be hot, especially for bloggers.

Top sellers feed, new products feed, top sellers by category feed. So if someone wants to use top software on one blog or page and top selling compter accessories on another they can. :)

Linda Buquet said:
WhooHoo. Can't wait Jon. Affiliates will be excited about this.

After you get everything you talk about done below then I have suggestions for other RSS feeds if you can do some of these it would be hot, especially for bloggers.

Top sellers feed, new products feed, top sellers by category feed. So if someone wants to use top software on one blog or page and top selling compter accessories on another they can. :)

Those are GREAT suggestions, Linda. I will begin working on those once we get the first two up and running. Thanks!

jonlevine said:
Not only am I planning on using this RSS feed for our latest hot deals, but I am also going to set up a seperate feed for use with the coupon system that we are putting into place. We are working on getting this coupon system up and running and expect to have it fully functional in about 14 days.Stay tuned!
Great, you guys are definately on the right track. Looking forward to developing this one.

Thanks StephenR!

Any suggestions you may have are always welcome. I'm constantly looking for new ways to improve the program.

MI
Back