The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The website "AllVoices"

Mayvin

affiliate
I just heard about this site and it sounds similar to bubblews where you get paid for writing but also for views and likes. You get paid quicker than traditional adshare writing sites and was curious to know if anyone else has tried this site and what are your thoughts?

I actually haven't heard of this site, but it does remind me of bubblews. Though, it seems like some of their pages are either un-created or their not done with it.

I've never heard about this site, so it might not be legit. However, I could be wrong. If anyone has tried this, please let us know because it looks really cool.

I've wrote for them but they're so tedious. They don't pay out that well and their index to pay is so scammy. I do not like them. They're a news website for citizens journalists to use. You get paid for posting news articles in your city. I've never been paid by them. They rated me down to nothing after awhile so I couldn't' get pay. They are a high page views website if you got the news or if you know how to write an editorial so give it a try and you will earn good if you got lots of friends who will vote for you.

I've been writing for them any they promoted me to reporter, you start as a stringer. I haven't been paid yet by them. If I read it correctly you have to make $50 to get paid the first time, and I am not there yet. There is no where to view your earnings which I don't like. They just tell you how they pay and I guess you have to figure it out yourself. We shall see ...

I've had over 20,000 views without promoting anywhere. They pay per view, so you need a lot more then that to earn anything.

Thanks for the responds, this is good to know before I started to write for them. I don't like the idea about not being able to see your earnings because they can easily mess up without you knowing.

I've never been on this before, but I'm definitely going to check it out! I've been looking for a new way to make money with my articles in different ways by just generating views. It'd be cool to find a new site that pays upfront plus offers performance payments as well since Yahoo doesn't offer many upfront payments anymore.

I've never participated on that site before, but after reading all the post's that are above mine, it sounds quite like a scam. This is just my opinion, it could be legit, but to me it really doesn't sound like it. I'd say just stick with Bubblews if that's your favorite method of making income online. I will search the site on Google though, and see if I can find any good reviews, or an actual payment proof if I'm lucky enough!

banners
Back