The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Seven Day Millionaire - 75% Commission!

James Spinosa

affiliate
I have recently created my first internet marketing e-book, and I have decided there is no better place to announce the opening of my affiliate program than here on these forums.

This is my first public announcement on the topic, so now is your chance to start building your promotions before the competition starts to move in. The Seven Day Millionaire is a 7-part ebook on internet marketing designed to be read over the course of a week. It is being sold through ClickBank for a sale price of $40, and affiliates will be earning 75%+ bonuses through sales competitions. This is $30 per sale minus ClickBank fees, you can't get any better than that. Make three sales a day and you are making $32,850 a year.

This is an exploding industry and as a result it will convert in almost any niche, I will be glad to show you how to fit it into your current marketing techniques and/or websites.

To check out my affiliate program, please visit Seven Day Millionaire Affiliates.

For users that are already ClickBank users, simply insert 7daymill into the product link along with your name (shown as xxxx here) (Ex: xxxx.7daymill.hop.clickbank.net).

Best of luck with your endeavours!

banners
Back