The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Traffic How can I contact the alliance’s BD business cooperation?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

This is not an unconditional free advertising zone

We are just a small team, so it is a bit difficult to upgrade to a supplier.
Just asking how I can contact someone at the ad network

The alliance? you sound Chinese --they say that ...
There is no alliance ---we are either free agents or employees in the western world.

Hire an agency, pay their retainer (up front fee); and they will charge you 10% but only if you have an ad spend of $10,000/mo or more guaranteed.

People want to know what is in it for them.

Many of the ad networks offer managed account you pay them to buy the ads is what that means --they charge more than the ads --the add something for their work --themselves. If you have your own money to spend take that approach (do that).

The alliance? you sound Chinese --they say that ...
There is no alliance ---we are either free agents or employees in the western world.

Hire an agency, pay their retainer (up front fee); and they will charge you 10% but only if you have an ad spend of $10,000/mo or more guaranteed.

People want to know what is in it for them.

Many of the ad networks offer managed account you pay them to buy the ads is what that means --they charge more than the ads --the add something for their work --themselves. If you have your own money to spend take that approach (do that).
Yes, I'm referring to Affiliate Networks
Turn my product into an offer in Affiliate Networks

Then contact the affiliate networks here, and see if any are interested is working a deal on 'distributing' your offer to their (network) affiliates.

It all depends on the merits of your app/(business) and its tracking of the conversions that might be made --and your payment to the network for their services.

Hello Iron Man X,

welcome to AffiliateFix! As Graybeard said, your best options here are to post a Resource, which is essentially a page for your business. You can post a list of your games and their updates there.

You can also post more detailed information of your product here, in the Business Center.

However, since my company is fully focused on gaming, I feel I have grounds for reaching out. Let's talk!

if you offer real value
all you need is marketing
if you offer little value
try advertising
personally i have zero advertising budget
cos i start with value for free
there are no competitors

ive never had to sell that way
its always been thru free information
already accessible
just categorized properly
thats why i love seo
but not google anymore

Adult game affiliate! What is the best network?

Hi, everyone. In this adult game niche, do you work with networks or straight with the adult gaming company?

Can you suggest some good networks or companies to join?

Would like to hear your guy's experience on how to drive traffic in this niche. Thanks

MI
Back