The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

The, 'Secret' to success

Paul_KY

affiliate
I never really wanted to share my little, 'secret', but I simply cannot hold it in any longer. This will be a very long post, so you had better grap a cup of coffee prior to reading. Ok, are you ready? Alright, here I go:

Secret to Success: Believe in yourself, your ideas and work your a*s off. And don't you ever, EVER listen to the naysayers.

Whew!

OK, now that you have the, 'secret', I expect everyone to keep it to themselves.

Honestly I appreciate that Paul because even though a lot of the process involves trial and error, you have to believe in yourself and what your doing or it'll never fly. Thanks for the great advice!

Paul I know your a smart guy and all but can you tell me something I didn't already know?

I guess in my case I have a ton of confidence in what I'm doing and trying to acheive. It never even ocurred to me that people set up websites and don't believe in what their doing, especially when it takes a tremendous amount of time to build up a good website.

Hello

From the beginning of my "business man" life I have always trust in myself and in my powers. Actually I have trust in this things from always...but as a human beeing some times I became desperate. :)

Ovi

I try (though struggle) to keep my priorities in the following order:

My God

My Family

My Country

My Company

Everything else is secondary (Again, it's a daily thing).

Paul_KY said:
I try (though struggle) to keep my priorities in the following order:

My God

My Family

My Country

My Company

Everything else is secondary (Again, it's a daily thing).

I didn't realize you put me at the top of your list. That's so sweet Paul, honestly, I'm touched. :)

MI
Back