The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Search Engine Optmization Blog

ms2134

affiliate
Hey,

I have written this blog on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

You can check it out here.

I would like to know your views on it, please and any suggestions to what i may add to make it better.

~ Mike

The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Blog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you're off to a good start. There's not much I can say at this point ebing that there are only a few short articles, but you need to keep writing and also you need a "look" for your site. Lose the generic template! :)

Well, you're off to a good start. There's not much I can say at this point ebing that there are only a few short articles, but you need to keep writing and also you need a "look" for your site. Lose the generic template! :)

Thank you for the tips; Over the next few days, i plan to write some more articles and consider a new look.

Best of luck,
Mike

PS. It is 00.20 here in the UK , as i post this so, i am off to bed and shall consider in about 6 hours time when i get up.

~ Mike

Thanks for the blog link. Its a good intro to SEO for beginners and could really be helpfull, can anyone recommend a good SEO ebook to read?

Hey... You are really new to this field of blogging but still its really a good start..:thumbsup:

Keep it up!! You will surely get to go for the nice one some day..:goodjobsign:

I am sorry that this thread has kind of gone a little dead.

It has been a while since i have been here...

My new blog... YES.. With a real domain name is Mikes Life

Regards,
Mike

Your site looks good But i noticed that the advertisement is popping out in the right side.
Nice blog with good content.Good luck with that.

Thanks for providing good blog link

Hi,
Outstanding information for beginner that you offer in your blog. I also want to know that how I can getting my site back links to fast so your providing information will be really beneficial for my learning experience.

Auctionwebsitescript

banners
Back