The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

The Planet starting managed hosting services

temi

affiliate
The planet is know for dedicated servers, they have now split the company into two: Planet Northstar managed hosting and Planet Alpha Dedicated Servers.
Planet Northstar managed hosting as the name indicated is the managed hosting section and Planet Alpha Dedicated Servers is the one that carries on the dedicated server side of the business.

What??

It seems this forum is filling up with people that don't read the thread and just want to spam their sig link

yeah they have always offered a fully managed service but they have never made it quite as clear as they have now, but then there non managed service is just as good... i once had a support tech guy spend a good 3 hours talking me though random stuff... went through loads of things and even recommended some cool books... i love the planet and use them when ever the project owners dont mind where in the world their server is situated...

What sort of server do you have with the planet, managed or non managed server?

yeah they have always offered a fully managed service but they have never made it quite as clear as they have now, but then there non managed service is just as good... i once had a support tech guy spend a good 3 hours talking me though random stuff... went through loads of things and even recommended some cool books... i love the planet and use them when ever the project owners dont mind where in the world their server is situated...

non managed... im ok at server admin... plus i cheat and use whm/cpanel... saves so much time... but if i got really busy i wouldnt think twice about going fully managed.

banners
Back